Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

by hangman1257

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I live in North Carolina in the US. I like to play Mass effect 1,2,3 and Andromeda, Crysis 1,2,3 , and all the Call of Duties but I only play single player games because I have a bad back and can not set for long. I do hate it takes so long to download a game. i have been downloading Medal of Honor warfighter (15.33 GB) for 10 hours and only got 39%

Message 331 of 349 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! My name is Milo. To answer all these questions:

Where are you from?

I am from Arizona

What are your hobbies?

Cooking and Video Games

What's your favorite Origin game?

Sim City

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

That would be too many to count

Name one thing that you love about Origin

Sim City

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin

More Free 1games

Message 332 of 349 (1,227 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Where are you from?

Staffordshire UK

What are your hobbies?

Gaming is the big one.....well the only one really, what with work and 3 kids its a little difficult for anything else. Just getting back into PC games since the birth of my first son 15 years ago when I had to relinquish my man cave. Play on most platforms X1,PS4 (not as often as id like) and PC.

What's your favorite Origin game?

I have not got 1 single game where I can say that that's my favorite, but if I had a to list them in order of preference of play I would have to say APEX (console only due to the sheer number of cheaters on PC) BF any in the series, Mass Effect...well that's kind of a tie with BF really.

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

Black ops 1....back in the day, playing hardcore search and destroy, last man in squad and its 1v1. Im hiding behind a crate of some description waiting on B, I believe on the map that's an old rocket launch facility (cannot remember the name and I cant be bothered to open up chrome), waiting for the last guy hopefully to plant where im guarding. At the bottom left corner of my screen I see the barrel of gun come into view......he must have been trying entre me or something. So I spun round and knifed with all my might. Got the kill and won the round.

Name one thing that you love about Origin

Its better than most I have used so far, clean and easy to find my way around.

Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin

Cant think of any but that doesn't mean its perfect.

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

The in-game overlay, as in I can use it unless I disable afterburner and riva. might be a big ask tho.

Message 333 of 349 (1,108 Views)

Dot.: Welcome! Introduce yourself

★★★★ Novice

This is my second post here. As I mentioned, I'm 65, I flew as a patient protector with a Dustoff unit in Vietnam, then spent 2 years on an M60A1 tank with the 2nd armoured division in Texas as a gunner. I loved BF2 and 4. I would find myself going online to play a few games at night and often find myself playing until the sun came up in the morning. BF5 has been a very bad experience for me, though I keep trying. I don't have the reaction time or accuracy to do well against infantry, but with BF4, there is so much more I can do. In a tank, you don't have to have the accuracy of an infantryman. Plus there was so much else you could do, especially repair, or resupply, spotting enemies. Good tactics could also get you a long way in BF4. In BF5, if you try and revive someone, you usually, you wind up a statistic yourself. I keep trying BF5 and I usually get my rear end handed to me in quick fashion and often leave the game in just a few minutes and go back to the awesome BF4.

Message 334 of 349 (1,096 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

my name is Matej and i feel like i need to warn customers of this product.

I bought origin premium account or however you want to call it, i was playing for a month and i canceled the membership becouse i didn't have time to play the games, or better to say i thought i canceled the membership. here is the transcript of my chat with origin support, i am not sure how it is not violating my rights as a customer but at least i hope this will be usefull for some of you.

http://prntscr.com/nlz8lp

Message 335 of 349 (1,028 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Fifa 19 is just shocking at times, gameplay is different pretty much every time, sometimes it feels like fifa decides who wins, hope fifa 20 is better, you get delays and all sorts, its like they dont want you to win games, maybe they just favour sad players that spend thousands of pounds on packs and stuff..Just shocking at times
Message 336 of 349 (991 Views)

★★★★ Novice

bf 5 is a joke fix the game and guess what im not paying for this service again once it runs out your games are full of hackers and you do nothing about it you just want more and more money so0 im done with your service and im not the only one

Message 337 of 349 (918 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Origin and EA are a joke in general sooo... don't expect anything good out of this greedy company
Message 338 of 349 (835 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys. I'm woggieman2002, and I play The Sims, Battlefield, Need For Speed, and Burnout. Where did I live? Well, I'm from Louisiana. I was having a great time too.

Message 339 of 349 (817 Views)

★★★★ Novice

an American totally disabled VietNam vet, with lotsa time to play games for 50 years..I guess Bioware is my favorite game Co,...have played all their Dragon Age and Mass Effect games many many times...(2200+ hours for Dragon Age inquisition....no lie it says so)(900 hours on ME3)(500 hours on Andromeda)(and many hundreds of hours on the other Dragon Age and Mass Effect games)...I went from tabletop wargames to computer games when C64 came out and have progressed ever since..first war or strategy games or sports games then RPG adventure games...sci fi/historical/fantasy/sports/even some "shooters'...but my favorite games the last 50 years are Bioware's Mass Effect and Dragon Age games.hence the huge number of hours....why? mostly the dialog interaction (RPG) aspects.more so than the combat...especially when 100% voice acting was introduced by Bioware...i should add that I also spent many, many hundreds of hours on their other game--Star Wars Old Republic Online...with 20+ toons at maxed levels as well..if any future Dragon Age or mass Effect games are made, i will buy them...and would someone please tell Bioware execs that there are huge fans of their efforts who do not complain about everything? yes, I hated the original ME3 ending with all the many hundreds of hours I had put into Me1 and ME2, but was pleased with the 3 new endings......yes, i was put off by the stock faces in Andromeda as being unnecessarily hard to look at for so many hours (feminist complaints about the unrealistic beauty of game toons do not take into account the huge number of hours a player looks at his toon, especially if he plays a female toon which I do 50% of the time for variety sake, and should NOT be the dominant voices in this debate) and the facial animations were sometimes off-putting as well, but I liked the game itself...obviously the sheer number of game-hours I have cited or alluded to should tell Bioware's execs and designers (past and present) how much i love their games....I may still play wargames and sports games as well, but Bioware's ME and DA series of games are my favorites---for voice acting first, plot content 2nd, and combat thirdly. just wanted someone at bioware to know this (hopefully)..thank you.

Message 340 of 349 (478 Views)

white-origin-bg

Welcome to the Origin Community forums!

We’re glad you’re here. Click through to introduce yourself and meet other community members.

Come say hello