Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

★★★ Newbie
hi does any one know when you upload sims how to do close up shots
reply iv looked on most sites to try find it

thanks
Message 301 of 427 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your game are really bad man. Put some effort into it.

Message 302 of 427 (618 Views)

★ Novice

Where are you from?

Romania, Europe

What are your hobbies?

Video games, reading, tech in general, movies and tv shows, traveling, listening to music, specially rock (I love Nightwish)

What's your favorite Origin game?

By far the Mass Effect original trilogy. Played it 4 or 5 times different difficulty and game choices. Right now I'm playing Battlefield V and Battlefront 2

Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience

Strong experience was beating all souls games all by myself. I was hard but I finally did it. Took a while thou. The funninest was playing WoW as a healer for the first time and since I had no prior experience I was healing everyone like crazy like there was no tomorrow. Finally I got use to it. 

Name one thing that you love about Origin

Well if is there something that I love about Origin platform and EA is there support and live chat option. It helped me a couple of times and the employers were nice and eager to help. I also chanced an account because I had so troubles with FIFA on PS4 and since it  was a problem they couldn't solved I've created a new account (this one actually) and they were kind enough to transfer my games to the account. 

Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin

I choose to answer the last 2 question in a single one. I would like to see Origin improves like Steam. To create the experience that Steam delivers. 

Feel free to add me guys. I currently have no Origin friends and I would like to meet new players. 

Cheers. 

Message 303 of 427 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey my name is steven I am from alpena Michigan in the united states I am looking for friends that play game that I do so I have some one to talk to. I am really into games like the sims although I am willing to try games as money becomes available 

Message 304 of 427 (568 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Al3xDarkPhoenix @merlinmagix778 Welcome :-)

Another big fan of Mass Effect here, and Nightwish too (power metal!)
Message 305 of 427 (553 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi all

• Where are you from?  = Kent, UK

• What are your hobbies? = Fishing, Gaming, Vaping, Camping

• What's your favorite Origin game? = Battlefield 5

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience = Too many to mention

• Name one thing that you love about Origin = Premier access

• Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin = easy ways to make new friends, something similar to ps3 home

• Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin = Friends

feel free to add if you want to play with a noob. battlefield 5, a way out, anthem Standard smile

Message 306 of 427 (453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi there,

Im from a the uk and I have been playing pc games for about 20 years, lost touch a bit with it since the ps4 but would like to get into anthem battlefield 5 and battlefront 2.

By all means add me for a casual game.Large smile

Message 307 of 427 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not that good myself but feel free to add me for battlefield, anthem(when out) Standard smile 

Message 308 of 427 (375 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks. Can you add via this website or only origin?

Message 309 of 427 (370 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can’t see an option on this site mate. I’m just finishing off at work atm but will add you on origin when I get home Standard smile

Message 310 of 427 (362 Views)
Twitter Stream