Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

by llerro_nod12

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
  • Where are you from?
    I am from Nigeria, Live in Lagos, & London.
  • What are your hobbies?
    Gaming obviously, I love to take long drives, clears my head, I read a lot too, and love to dance.
  • What's your favorite Origin game?
    FIFA 21, Far Cry and Tom Clancy
  • Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience
    Hmmmm!!! 
  • Name one thing that you love about Origin
    I love it's simple design, I love that it makes game purchase for Nigerians easy, unlike the PlayStation Console
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
    Trade in Old games for points which can be converted to cash bonus to help with next purchases
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin
  • None for now, just love Origin...
Message 411 of 426 (573 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hi My Name is Don From Farnborough, England I was just wondering when tiger woods pga golf was going to be updated for the new 2020 Mac 4K resolution. We Mac users seem to be at the bottom of the list when it comes to some of the games, Why is that?

I am disabled and spend a lot of time on my computer, I really love the tiger woods pga game and would prefer it to be on my computer in the office, as my PS3 is connected to the TV downstairs and my wife likes watching TV so I don't get to play as often as I would like, hence anting it on my PC.

Message 412 of 426 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My name is Shane and Origin is easily the single crappiest interface I've ever used. The NFL needs to end its exclusive deal with EA so we can have NFL football games that are cool again and aren't a massive headache to load. To many updates, my library disappeared today...you name it...there isn't a single thing about origin I like.

Message 413 of 426 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My original EA account was attached to an old email that got hacked and was subsequently deleted. I am unable to obtain access as it is no longer in Yahoo's system. I've been through 3 live chats and provided information I know to be correct and have been told nothing we can do create a new gamertag (and lose games/hours of progress/etc). This is ludicrous and just flat unacceptable. Where is the support for being a loyal EA gamer?
Message 414 of 426 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm MrDarkwolfe (Joe) from Edmonton Alberta Canada. I'm a diehard Single Player FPS/RPG Gamer. Currently I've found a number of games from EA & Origin. The Mass Effect Franchise and others. Currently playing Mass Effect 3 and Mass Effect 2 (2 for a second run).

Message 415 of 426 (332 Views)

Community Manager

Welcome @MrDarkwolfe66!

The Mass Effect is a great franchise indeed with an amazing community. Are you looking forward to the next ME and the remasters?

Jason.png
Message 416 of 426 (318 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
  • Where are you from?
    Rather not say
  • What are your hobbies?
    Gaming, listening to music, reading.
  • What's your favorite Origin game?
    The Sims 4
  • Name one thing that you love about Origin
    Hmm...EVERYTHING!
  • Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin
    I think it's amazing as it is!
  • Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin
  • Hmm...I don't really know.
Message 417 of 426 (198 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello I've been registered on EA for about 2 years but only now am I starting to be active on EA Forums. I shall answer the original questions below. Standard smile 

• Where are you from? - I'm from New Zealand. 
  •  
  • What are your hobbies? - Gaming, Gaming and Gaming!

• What's your favorite Origin game? - The Sims 4!

• Share your funniest or strangest gaming experience - Well, this one time on The Sims 4 I adopted a pet kitten and when the lady left, the cage didn't disappear that she brought the kitten in and I couldn't figure out how to delete it so my sims would walk around it in the middle of the hallway. It was weird.

• Name one thing that you love about Origin - It's easy to navigate and use.

• Name one feature you'd like to see added to Origin - Not sure. I only ever use Origin to launch The Sims 4.

• Name one existing feature that you would like to see improved on Origin - Maybe the design could be made cooler. Lol.

Thanks for reading!

Message 418 of 426 (123 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks EA.

Message 419 of 426 (94 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since my PS3 is linked to the TV downstairs and my wife enjoys watching TV, I don't get to play as much as I would like, so I prefer it on my PC. read more......

Message 420 of 426 (73 Views)
Twitter Stream