Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Weirding Woods Battle Chest Difficulty

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Re: Weirding Woods Battle Chest Difficulty

★★★★ Novice

Yeah this is impossible solo. 34 is the highest I get I try to control a spot with Engineer also revive seems to lower the plants. Gotta be nerf.

Also ops with deadbeard is impossible solo.

Can't find Amber 

And I don't know the ????? Challenge medal. All I need for 100%

I'm on Xbox if anyone wants to help or needs help

GT: A Batwoman

Message 11 of 27 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@spIash_damage My weapon trick was a bug and I don’t know how you would activate it, the best thing I can say that may help this battle chest is to have two or three space cadets that laser the hell out of the champions. Lucky for you, I play on PS4 too. If you haven’t completed the battle chest #5 yet, friend me and my split screen buddy and me will help you with this battle chest #5

IGN: AssassinsAce126
Message 12 of 27 (426 Views)

Champion

Sent.

@arit0824 wrote:
@spIash_damageMy weapon trick was a bug and I don’t know how you would activate it, the best thing I can say that may help this battle chest is to have two or three space cadets that laser the hell out of the champions. Lucky for you, I play on PS4 too. If you haven’t completed the battle chest #5 yet, friend me and my split screen buddy and me will help you with this battle chest #5

IGN: AssassinsAce126

Message 13 of 27 (407 Views)

Champion

@arit0824  I cannot thank the both of you enough.  I logged roughly 6 hours beating that Battle Chest and don’t think I’ll spend another second on it.

What a battle.

Dang!  

Thank you so much, man.

We lost 47, 48, 49, and many other lower scores before we won 2 hours later for those wondering.  One game, we were up 31-17 and they came back to win 50-49.  

The game we won, we were down 48-43... came back to 48-49 (them), someone got a revival on our team then we both went 49-49.... 

When I heard the victory music playing, I can’t describe how elated I was.

Wow.

Message 14 of 27 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No problem, I know how difficult it is to go solo or even split screen without the bug I got. See you in game! Standard smile

Message 15 of 27 (374 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MissJaded If you are free this weekend, I will def. need help with beating challenge #5 for zombies. I'll add you, my GT: Tristanne
Message 16 of 27 (346 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did this mission with two other friends by just using a Space Station together. If you have 3 other friends, two All-Stars, a Scientist, and an Engineer also makes this challenge possible.

Message 17 of 27 (312 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@arit0824 I sent you a friend request on ps4, my username is anderssonanton and i need help with the last battle chest callenge in werding Woods, i play spilt screen but i cant complet it So i need help

Message 18 of 27 (256 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I need to do this Battle Chest 5 also. I'm on PS4 too, my IGN is Lysosia.

Message 19 of 27 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ok I will help you as soon as I can, I should be on for most of today after 1:00 EST
Message 20 of 27 (240 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help