Re: Weirding Woods Battle Chest Difficulty

by kingen123212

Original Post

★★ Novice

Yeah this is impossible solo. 34 is the highest I get I try to control a spot with Engineer also revive seems to lower the plants. Gotta be nerf.

Also ops with deadbeard is impossible solo.

Can't find Amber 

And I don't know the ????? Challenge medal. All I need for 100%

I'm on Xbox if anyone wants to help or needs help

GT: A Batwoman

Message 11 of 27 (900 Views)

★ Guide
@spIash_damage My weapon trick was a bug and I don’t know how you would activate it, the best thing I can say that may help this battle chest is to have two or three space cadets that laser the hell out of the champions. Lucky for you, I play on PS4 too. If you haven’t completed the battle chest #5 yet, friend me and my split screen buddy and me will help you with this battle chest #5

IGN: AssassinsAce126
Message 12 of 27 (899 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Sent.

@arit0824 wrote:
@spIash_damageMy weapon trick was a bug and I don’t know how you would activate it, the best thing I can say that may help this battle chest is to have two or three space cadets that laser the hell out of the champions. Lucky for you, I play on PS4 too. If you haven’t completed the battle chest #5 yet, friend me and my split screen buddy and me will help you with this battle chest #5

IGN: AssassinsAce126

Message 13 of 27 (880 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@arit0824  I cannot thank the both of you enough.  I logged roughly 6 hours beating that Battle Chest and don’t think I’ll spend another second on it.

What a battle.

Dang!  

Thank you so much, man.

We lost 47, 48, 49, and many other lower scores before we won 2 hours later for those wondering.  One game, we were up 31-17 and they came back to win 50-49.  

The game we won, we were down 48-43... came back to 48-49 (them), someone got a revival on our team then we both went 49-49.... 

When I heard the victory music playing, I can’t describe how elated I was.

Wow.

Message 14 of 27 (854 Views)

★ Guide

No problem, I know how difficult it is to go solo or even split screen without the bug I got. See you in game! Standard smile

Message 15 of 27 (847 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MissJaded If you are free this weekend, I will def. need help with beating challenge #5 for zombies. I'll add you, my GT: Tristanne
Message 16 of 27 (819 Views)

★ Guide

I did this mission with two other friends by just using a Space Station together. If you have 3 other friends, two All-Stars, a Scientist, and an Engineer also makes this challenge possible.

Message 17 of 27 (785 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@arit0824 I sent you a friend request on ps4, my username is anderssonanton and i need help with the last battle chest callenge in werding Woods, i play spilt screen but i cant complet it So i need help

Message 18 of 27 (729 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I need to do this Battle Chest 5 also. I'm on PS4 too, my IGN is Lysosia.

Message 19 of 27 (715 Views)

★ Guide
Ok I will help you as soon as I can, I should be on for most of today after 1:00 EST
Message 20 of 27 (713 Views)