Re: Weirding Woods Battle Chest Difficulty

by Pioneer_from_ua

Original Post

Weirding Woods Battle Chest Difficulty

Champion (Retired)

If anyone thought Town Center had hard Battle Chests, wait until you try the 5th (Team Vanquish) challenge in Weirding Woods.

This is going to need nerfing or multiple friends to defeat.

Message 1 of 27 (2,388 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yup, again the player-side AI is Hot Garbage!!! Not even a single scientist on their side, unless you opt to be one yourself. And on the off chance one of the other characters does try to revive you---it's almost certain that they won't, most of the time, they'll stop mid point and run off to engage the enemy, and by "engage" I mean of course die instantly!

Couple that with the fact these maps are too damn big for THIS type of mode, esp. in a solo game, and there is ZERO fun factor in it. It's like the devs felt making everything on a bigger scale (except the characters themselves of course) was all that was needed. Did they even bother to test how these modes would work on such large scale maps? And stupider still, they eliminate the teleporters all together. A feature that actually IS necessary in THIS game! Angry

Message 2 of 27 (2,354 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I just tried to beat it with a buddy and still no luck.

One game, we had the score tied at 16-16.  At that point, the Plants went on a 16-0 run (making it 32-16).

This might be a challenge that requires 4 very skilled players and that’s bad for many, many gamers.

It’s unfair the Plants revive better than AI teammates.

Message 3 of 27 (2,330 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Has anyone beat the 5th chest yet?

Message 4 of 27 (2,279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I haven't started these yet but this sounds depressing. The 4th challenge in Town Center was obnoxious, I don't want to see worse ones.

Message 5 of 27 (2,264 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't gotten around to it yet but if its worse than the Town Centre #4 and #5 then I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Message 6 of 27 (2,260 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Iron_Guard8 wrote:

I haven't started these yet but this sounds depressing. The 4th challenge in Town Center was obnoxious, I don't want to see worse ones.

@Clumsybobble wrote:

I haven't gotten around to it yet but if its worse than the Town Centre #4 and #5 then I'm not looking forward to it at all.

It's worse.... FAR worse than both.

Message 7 of 27 (2,246 Views)

★ Guide
This is how I finally won after countless tries. First you need at least one other person to help you. IMPOSSIBLE if tried solo. That person be there own space station while you are a space station too. Your partner takes the AI space cadet to join there space station which helps cuz the AI space cadet has auto-aiming torpedoes. You are your own space station but with this rare glitch. Even if your L1 (or your faster refresh cooldown ability) is still on cooldown or isn’t even used, your R1 (powerful giant laser) still thinks the refresh cooldown ability is always on and active. Therefore you can spam lasers to every champion, plus you can still press your L1 like normal and have your laser back in less than two seconds. It’s an awesome glitch, and the only way I was able to beat this stupidly impossible battle chest. I was about to give up after countless tries until this weird glitch showed up. It’s a bug and I haven’t hacked or did anything. It just showed up one match, and that finally helped me beat this impossible battle chest.
Message 8 of 27 (2,222 Views)

I’m stuck on 4th if you also didn’t complete this task, we can try together. i play on pc

«Hero» это статус, а не должность.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 27 (2,206 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@arit0824 do you have a video?  I'm not understanding the instructions on the weapon trick?

@Pioneer_from_ua wrote:

I’m stuck on 4th if you also didn’t complete this task, we can try together. i play on pc

I'm on PS4 but you might post here and see if you can get help:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Looking-For-Group-All-Platforms/m-p/8190620#M1229

Good luck, buddy!

Message 10 of 27 (2,153 Views)