Re: Weird cheating situation

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Weird cheating situation

★★ Pro

I ranked diamond last night with my friends, we played on Singapore 1 server, and there's a cheater with a Chinese name ended with a '?' 

we matched against him and his squad several times until we got tired of them always won every game. His squad names won't stop showing on kill feed.

So we switched server, to Singapore - GCE 2, and surprisingly there he was again as a champion squad, or at least a different guy with a different Chinese name (couldn't figure it out) but with the same '?' at the end of his name. Also, AIMBOT, won't stop showing on kill feed.

And finally, we switched to the Taiwan server, an overseas server with the lowest ping possible. Guess what, this time wasn't the champ squad but the same Chinese name with a '?' showed up on kill feed constantly.

These guys grind with cheat all the way through diamond and probably still running free at this very second. ON 3 DIFFERENT SERVER. Whether it's the same guy or not.

This is the reason why I'm so happy to see these people acting innocent about them getting 'wrongfully' banned. I love to see those tears.

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Re: Weird cheating situation

Hero
@bosourd Those names are quite common. Steam does not limit symbols or characters with name creations. So they most likely was on steam client.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)