Re: Weird Games

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Weird Games

★ Expert

Had a game today where I got five kills and EVERY kill was an elimination. No knocks. The 5th time it happened I was like WTF? Sadly my squad quit and I was eliminated in 3rd.

Also had a game in which my banner was carried for 10 minutes then I was respawned with two squads left. The ring was tiny and it was all I could do to find an LSTAR one clip and white armour. I chanced upon a Bang and even though she had red armour I knocked her. I thought WTF and finished her ... turns out it was the winning kill Standard smile

Any other weird games?

Message 1 of 5 (221 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy Yup! I have plenty of weird games. Last night I had one in which I gassed the final 2 squads. Ring was tiny and there was a tiny sliver of ring inside a bunker. Enemy squad jumped down there knowing full well a caustic was up.. i threw traps down above the bunker then tossed my ult on them. They had 2 choice, die to my gas in the bunker or zip into endless traps.

They zipped up into my traps, i just ran around and let my gas kill them watching the panic as they tried to find an area free of traps. 😂

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (208 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EdwardDLuffy Had a couple there when my teammates backed off and regrouped under pressure to go again instead of rushing in head first, still in shock.
Message 3 of 5 (201 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy After 2 weeks of brutal matches and struggling for wins I had 4 wins today!

In one I did as you said, was on a diving board and shot two people of a group fighting with a TT. Both were the last deaths of their squads 😂
Message 4 of 5 (175 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy I will admit I have done the banner carry and not intentionally. It’s typically because the beacons I end up at have people near them.

My best moment while carrying both teammates banners. People are here, Teabag if you want me to respawn you here... wait a second.. uh ping respawn beacon twice if you want me to respawn you here.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)