Re: Weekly Objective bugged

by RevenanT-G7

Original Post

Weekly Objective bugged

★★★ Guide

I'm supposed to loot 2 Care Packages in one game.

Last game i looted 2, the game before that i looted 3. Still didnt get the objective done... GG. Frown

Message 1 of 11 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Play as caustic, select character , land then leave game, challenge completed Standard smile

Message 2 of 11 (343 Views)

★★★ Guide
@asukojo How does that fix it? I need those Care Packages from Lifeline. :P
Message 3 of 11 (337 Views)

★★★ Guide
@asukojo Okey, now i've looted 2 care packages for 5 games. It still doesn't show as done to me.
Message 4 of 11 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@asukojo really good idea, idk if I'd recommend this on here tho ... So that's why my caustic left! Large smile

Message 5 of 11 (323 Views)

★★ Expert
@Balzano If you are looting life line packages, it will not count.

Care packages must come from the Arena itself. Ya know, the ones with the orange color on top vs Ult. care packages which are blue on top.
Message 6 of 11 (316 Views)

★★★ Guide
@iBlockHead Problem is, i tried that as well and it's not counting towards my objective. Frown
Message 7 of 11 (294 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Did you try playing as lifeline and claming two items from your dropped care package?

This is what I had to do and it worked.

Message 8 of 11 (287 Views)

★★★ Guide
@RevenanT-G7 I can't be 100% sure. But i know i dropped around 3 crates per round with lifeline and always opened them, took something from it at least.
Message 9 of 11 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I did this challenge in the past, and works fine for me.

Wait 2 care package  (Orange one, not blue), make sure you're the first one to open (not team mate or enemy or already open), take some/all item on both of care packages.

You have to repeat this challenge in 2 games.

Note:

I believe I take some items should do it, but to be sure (in case there is bug), try to take all 3 items, then drop it if you don't want it.

Message 10 of 11 (255 Views)