Weekly Mode "Confirmed" Vanquishes?

by FinallyInSeattle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weekly Mode "Confirmed" Vanquishes?

The final weekly challenge is "Confirm 10 Vanquishes in a Round".  Well, according to the stats at the end of a round, I've already done that.  But, the challenge counter is showing only about a third of my vanquishes.  What gives?

Message 1 of 6 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Weekly Mode "Confirmed" Vanquishes?

★★★★ Expert

@FinallyInSeattle getting vanquishes and confirming them are two separate things. The vanquishes stat at the end doesn't tell you how many you confirmed in that match. You need to take a look at the "Spheres collected" stat. You confirm a vanquish by collecting the sphere an enemy drops.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (445 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@FinallyInSeattle getting vanquishes and confirming them are two separate things. The vanquishes stat at the end doesn't tell you how many you confirmed in that match. You need to take a look at the "Spheres collected" stat. You confirm a vanquish by collecting the sphere an enemy drops.

Message 2 of 6 (446 Views)

Thanks - that explains it.  Tend to get more vanquishes at a distance, so no orb.

Message 3 of 6 (434 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@FinallyInSeattle I'm glad I could help. This confused me too when I first played the mode - especially because the translation was wrong.
I've got another tip for you: The orbs don't have to be from the opposing team. If one of you teammates is vanquished you can quickly get their orb. So it's really beneficial to stay close to your team.
Another good way of collecting them is by using the sniper's drones. They can actually collect them if they fly low enough.
Message 4 of 6 (402 Views)

Champion
@FinallyInSeattle I will make weekly challenge tips on this event later if that helps.
Message 5 of 6 (369 Views)

@TheSprinter85 No, I get it. Just don't generally collect that many orbs.
Message 6 of 6 (329 Views)