Re: Weekend Ban Wave

by 7cyanide

Original Post

Weekend Ban Wave

★★★★★ Guide

Thank you Respawn!  Leading into the weekend Gold 1 was littered with cheaters and my progression came to a halt despite my efforts.  On Sunday I had some time for my Platinum push and WOW!  What a difference a ban wave makes.  It was relatively easy to play Gold 1 and get platinum that day!  I’m solo so pugs are my mates.  Thank you to the teammates who helped me along.  Now for Diamond!  

Message 1 of 5 (322 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DavidW74 I would assume a banwave would have been a little more obvious...is there some link of evidence this occurred?
Message 2 of 5 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Just my intuition.  Night and day difference in the game after a ban wave.  You can also watch the cheaters climbing back through the ranks after a ban.  I suppose it’s important to note I’m not playing an hour a day, 3 games, but more like 4+ hours a day.  It does take some volume to see it.  Few games a night and you probably won’t notice.  

Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)

★★ Guide

what ban wave you smoking funny stuff game is controlled by cheaters

Message 4 of 5 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@timaloy +1 - played 1 match and I was done it's so clear. We need a mass purge on the server and then they can choose whether they want to continue playing without unfair assistance. It's especially not okay because there are different programs between them and they know that. So they are: lying to each other saying they aren't using any help but in reality; they're all using different programs that are better, worse, faster, slower, when really they just need to click delete on the damn thing and hit the shooting range for 20 minutes Confused

Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)