Re: Week with no response from Ea support

by BA2VGT

Original Post

Week with no response from Ea support

★★★★ Novice

Hi all, 

Is is normal that ea support is that bad I opened a case last week and keep going back to the case an ask for an update and nada... Nothing, rien,,, walou.. They never responded.

I am really confused first time I opened a case regarding a ban that I got in Apex ( till now I  never used a cheat in my life) I just need to know the reason spicily knowing that my 2 friends they did not get banned.

The oder Time (before having premium access) I need to cancel a purchase they responded  in less then 2 hours.. 

Message 1 of 10 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The reason is stated in the letter you got  from them.

But ill say it so.  ALT + F4 = 1 month ban

Everything else is pretty much permanent

Message 2 of 10 (575 Views)

★ Guide

@kamelo667 wrote:

Hi all, 

Is is normal that ea support is that bad I opened a case last week and keep going back to the case an ask for an update and nada... Nothing, rien,,, walou.. They never responded.

I am really confused first time I opened a case regarding a ban that I got in Apex ( till now I  never used a cheat in my life) I just need to know the reason spicily knowing that my 2 friends they did not get banned.

The oder Time (before having premium access) I need to cancel a purchase they responded  in less then 2 hours.. 

I wonder if that excuse would work in real life? Hey, up until now I haven't murdered anyone....

Message 3 of 10 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

"til now i never used a cheat in my life"

so are you saying you are cheating and got banned for it?

Message 4 of 10 (539 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hi bro i did t receive any  letter  all that i received is the below 

"Hello,

We noticed that your EA account broke EA’s gameplay rules.

Because your account was cheating, we’ve permanently blocked your access to Apex Legends’ online features.

• Read up on how to play by the rules at https://help.ea.com/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/play-by-the-rules-in-apex-legends
• Review our full user agreement. This is what you agree to when you play EA games or use EA Services:
http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service ""

it mentioned its a permanently blocked 

and yes i used serverle time the ALT + F4 i dont d it , i guess that instead of Respawn putting in their news "new bloodhund skin and money digiing new.. they should also put warnings on their new a bout bans for using glitches that they cannot fix.

eventhow a warning will be better, why do we get banned when actual hackers a filled in the servers.

i spent a good amount on this game, and i find that this is not fair ,  and it a bad move for Apex they will lose many legit players and money spenders , i am one of them and my 5 of my friend stoped playing Apex because of a glitch that they cannot easily fix.   

Message 5 of 10 (538 Views)

★★★★ Guide

im glad youre banned, 1 less hacker/alt f4 abuser Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (535 Views)

★★★★ Novice

lol no  i never used any kind of cheating in any game online or solo games and i got banned for a reason that i dont know yet

Message 7 of 10 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

your a dumbo that cannot read correctly , so your comment you can place it where i think   

alt f4 yes i did use it several times but it should not be a ban for it a warning at least  befor a ban .

Message 8 of 10 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@kamelo667 

Hello, if you are using the "ALT + F4" abuse, then you can get a ban for that without warning, because if you use the link that you've received via email, then you can see, it is forbidden to use any kind of abuse and you can get ban for using it. Respawn banned plenty of players for a month because of it and they wrote that, the next time if someone uses it, then the abusers will lose their rank or get a permanent ban. In your case, probably it is a permanent ban, but if you would like to know more about your ban, then please, contact the ToS (Term of Service) team. Standard smile

Message 9 of 10 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi bro, I understand that now, my issue here is where did respawn worn about this, I am à casul player when I get back from work I play I don't go read or watch streamers or  even come to HQ to check what the developers are saying. 

Peraonly I knew about people getting banned for using alt f4 only when I got it.. 

And second issue is the worst of them... Why EA support are not responding to my case, it says that they will get back to you after 72 hours,, so now it's seven days or more and they did not even bother to tell me if this is a 1 month ban or a perma ban and the reason.

Now I am almost sure it due to the alt f4... 

Message 10 of 10 (491 Views)