Re: Web App access for Player who Change Plattform

by EA_QueenBee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Web App access for Player who Change Plattform

★ Novice

Hello,
I've been playing FIFA on the PlayStation for the past few years, I think it's been over 6 years now. For this FIFA I decided to switch to the PC. My Origin account has the same email address as my PlayStation account and I was wondering if the 6 year old account will be transfered over to PC? I already bought the FIFA23 game on the PC account. And since the FIFA23 Web App is coming today, I was wondering if I could get access to my PC account. Because in itself he has exactly the same email address as the Ps4 account used in Ultimate Team for years. My Origin account says that under account information. This is connected to my PlayStation account, so I was just wondering if they could simply transfer the account to the other platform. And whether you can perhaps see somewhere with which account you are later in the web app, also whether Ps4 or PC account although these have the same email address.

I hope you could understand the problem I had Luca

Message 1 of 3 (822 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Puebl0Drehtabak,

Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer your FIFA account from your PlayStation to your PC. If you change platforms, your new account is treated like it's brand new, even if they stay linked and such. We have a bit more information about how that works in regards to the companion apps here:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fut-early-web-and-companion-app-start/ 

• "I switched platforms. Can I get access or my rewards on my new console?"

"No, returning user rewards are tied to your specific console account. So if you switch platforms or create a new account on the same platform, your access and rewards won’t carry over."

I hope that answers your questions, but if you have any more or if I haven't been entirely clear, then just let me know! Standard smile

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (801 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Puebl0Drehtabak,

Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer your FIFA account from your PlayStation to your PC. If you change platforms, your new account is treated like it's brand new, even if they stay linked and such. We have a bit more information about how that works in regards to the companion apps here:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fut-early-web-and-companion-app-start/ 

• "I switched platforms. Can I get access or my rewards on my new console?"

"No, returning user rewards are tied to your specific console account. So if you switch platforms or create a new account on the same platform, your access and rewards won’t carry over."

I hope that answers your questions, but if you have any more or if I haven't been entirely clear, then just let me know! Standard smile

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 3 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve been playing fifa 20, 21 and 22 with ps4 and preordered ultimate for PC (steam) this time for fifa 23 about 2 weeks ago. On my EA profile page it says that its linked to both Steam and PSN.

Does this mean that all progress that I’m doing atm on the webapp will count towards my FUT on PC or is all the sbcs, trading and such all gonna count for the PS4 account that I wont be using at all?
Message 3 of 3 (698 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help