Re: Weather Variety

by xcodename

Original Post

Weather Variety

★★ Novice

Is it possible to add different weather or seasons? I get that the game is pretty with wet roads but please don't make it wet all the time like nfs 2015. My first need for speed ever was hot pursuit 3, even that had all of them, snow, rain, dusty, dry, sunny. I remember every time driving through that wooden tunnel and those narrow roads with cliffs each side then sometimes there would be leaves on the ground . Would be cool if the weather affected the environment and was more dynamic .

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@xcodename I dont think seasons will happen. Also judging by the gameplay trailer, there will be dry roads along with wet road.
Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

It would be good though , why not make it as good as possible . They've gotten this far, this could at least be a thing in future updates, to improve the game with time, keep it fresh like rockstar does with GTA, as I understand maybe right now they want to focus on the main bugs there are within the game and getting those resolved which of course is priority, but later on this could be part of updates (and no please don't make them DLC that you have to buy).

Message 3 of 3 (337 Views)