Re: Weapons spawn

by DontSilenceMe

Original Post

Weapons spawn

★★★★ Novice

Hey,

I think the weapon spawns are really bad, how it is possible that ammo spawn but no weapon?

I know it can be useful in mid/late game because you maybe need some ammo, but even with that I can't understand.

Many games I've jump from the ship, search in 4 or 5 houses and just get some ammo, mods and maybe an armor but no weapons and die 20 seconds after the game starts because of that.

Just want to know your thoughts. Sorry if I misspelled something, I don't speak english Standard smile

Regards.

Message 1 of 6 (292 Views)

★★ Guide

I do think something needs to be tweaked a little. I've had games where I've dropped and run through around four buildings and found nothing but armour, attachments and meds but I've also had games where I drop on the weapons I want right away. There's a certain luck to it even if you pick the high tier and even hot zone loot areas to drop in to.

It'd be nice if they tweaked it so every building (except the single room huts) has at least one weapon in it garaunteed even if that weapon happens to be a Mozam or P2020, at least it's SOMETHING to deffend myself with.

Message 2 of 6 (289 Views)

★ Guide

Honestly, yeah you are right....but this is a tiny minor problem right now

they have to fix the cheaters problem first, after that we can point small things like that.

Message 3 of 6 (274 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've played about 50hrs so far and it seems rare that i can't find ANY weapon.

If you ask nicely maybe the team touch down weapon gobbler will offer up one of his beaks for you to use Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (266 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, obviously luck is always there but what I mean is that something it's not right after you search in 4 or 5 houses and still don't find a weapon.

And about mozam and p2020 I don't know if I prefer that or my fist :D (Easy joke)

Message 5 of 6 (239 Views)

★ Guide

I somehow dropped artillery Yesterday and search then rear cliff bunker top bottom and both stairwells ..no gun...you can probably imagine how that went

Message 6 of 6 (210 Views)