Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Weapon and armor leveling.

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Highlighted

Weapon and armor leveling.

★★ Newbie
Please tell me you are gonna have to level up weapons and armor. And not just give em to people. A little bit of grind never hurt anyone. And it makes the game a lot more playable. Kinda how destiny was before they went and messed up their whole system and catered to casuals and streamers. Would love to test the beta when it comes out. Game looks awesome, would rather it be delayed to be good than rushed to be *.
Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Weapon and armor leveling.

@tattoomike34 wrote:
Please tell me you are gonna have to level up weapons and armor. And not just give em to people. A little bit of grind never hurt anyone. And it makes the game a lot more playable. Kinda how destiny was before they went and messed up their whole system and catered to casuals and streamers. Would love to test the beta when it comes out. Game looks awesome, would rather it be delayed to be good than rushed to be *.

Upgrading armor (the Javelins) seems inevitable.

We saw in the last trailer that weapons can be found in the field as loot, though It's possible if not probable that such weapons may be further enhanced by customization or gear slots.

We should know some more at EA Play 9-11 June.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)
Twitter Stream