Original Post

Re: Weapon Spotlight - Spitfire and RE-45

★★★★★ Guide

How about a Suppressed RE45 with the gold barrel 

Message 11 of 27 (724 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@F340BDNice suggestion!

I would like a single-action six shooter with a 'fanning' animation like in the movies.

Message 12 of 27 (717 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I love the Spitfire and imo the latest nerf helped it fall into line. The slow rate of fire keeps it from being to over the top, although it may still have a to larger mag size.

The RE45 is a great weapon. Well balanced. Small clip, high fire rate and low recoil. Please don't change it! It's not OP and a fun viable weapon to use. 

Message 13 of 27 (704 Views)

★ Guide
I think the RE45 is pretty balanced. Good in early game and definitely better than a P2020. Better to have as a secondary when using something like a triple take, G7, or longbow so once you give in a couple good shots from them, using the RE45 to finish them off is the best.

As for the spitfire, seems pretty balanced. I don't really use it. Mostly have a combo of an R99 or R301 with a peacekeeper, EVA, or wingman but that's just me. Love all the guns though.
Message 14 of 27 (698 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Spitfire is kind like the role of ADC in MOBA game, when you are firing with your Spitfire, it is hard to move quickly and dodge the gun fire of enemy.  Spitfire is more like a team weapon. It is not strong in 1 VS 1 or 1 VS more scene, but it can supply continual fire in single team combat. I think it is balance now with the nerf of damage.

The DPS of RE-45  is very low, even lower than R301. It is hard to regard it as a decent close combat weapon even with larger mag size. In close combat of early game, EVA-8 or any energy weapon is the better choice than RE-45, and we can find them everywhere. The DPS have to be increase if u would like players to use it in the late game. The spread of RE-45 is fine now.

Message 15 of 27 (685 Views)

★ Apprentice
i dont like spitfire.....it the worst rate fire .even it have very good dmg .Re45 is fine for early game looting
Message 16 of 27 (665 Views)

★ Guide

Secondly.....

The RE-45 is a great fun for the beginning and mid parts of the game, like the Eva-8 and Hemlock.

I will readily equip these guns as they get over looked. As the game progresses they have less of an impact on better armour. Though the hemlock can compete at later stages. 

The P2020 is very basic. I managed to get three kills with one mag of a P2020 and my fists the other day....Very satisfying. 

And I got a kill with a Mozambique and no armour against a player with blue armour and a R-301 at airbase....I thought I was dead, my knocked teammate whooped....Mozambique kills deserve badges!

Lastly, I know I’ve rambled, a secondary function to a gun could be good. Like grenade launcher....Or Lifeline it would be good to fire a healing bomb.

Message 17 of 27 (650 Views)

★ Guide

Throwing Knives and detonite / remote / proximity charges could be cool!

Message 18 of 27 (649 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Spitfire removes the point of getting punished for missing your shots, so yes reduce the mag way more. 

Message 19 of 27 (624 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Bigger mag is key for a lot of players. I feel like if my aim is off a particular game I need a Big Mag gun. If my aim is on it’s not as critical.

I often use RE-45 until I can switch to R-99.
Message 20 of 27 (598 Views)