Re: Weapon Spotlight - G7 Scout and Alternator

by AcessorieSS

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@NitromethaneAP

To be honest the Alternator is still stupid overpowered. I tried to be nice earlier and say "it is little overpowered" but that is not true.

The Alternator is still stupid over powered. And I hate seeing whole squads abuse and spam those freaking electricity bullets.
I hate it! I hate it!
And seeing several squads in the final ring spamming it is...
Nuff Said

The disruptor rounds are okay.

The alternator base damage is the culprit.

Again I love them Arc rounds, and Good old BT loved them too.

Message 41 of 45 (231 Views)

★★ Expert
@hhnbbfggty66 agreed, one person holding such power is ok, still might need a reduced to health damage to better balance.

But all 3 carrying it? Now there's no way that team will lose a 6v3.
Message 42 of 45 (225 Views)

Champion

@EThought113213 wrote:

G7 is absolute trash, I'd rather have no gun than a G7. At least if I have no gun I'm not going to think to myself "hey I can win", because I won't. G7 is possibly the worst gun in the game. 

Rate of fire sucks so it's bad a close range, damage is bad so it sucks at mid range, and it has no range so it sucks at long range. 

Cease your hateful words

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 43 of 45 (193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@hhnbbfggty66I still think other weapons beats it in a 1v1 (close-medium range, like R99/R-301 or even Havok / Devotion with turbo charger), altough Alternator + hopup is very good in team fights. After the nerf I dont find it busted though.

Message 44 of 45 (177 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David No change to alternator. Suggest making the hop up gold like the skull piercer.

G7. I would increase the damage by 1 or 2. About it.
Message 45 of 45 (149 Views)