We've Disabled the Leaving Early Penalty

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: We've Disabled the Leaving Early Penalty

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DadPhilly Yeah, you're 1 of the people i want punished lmao. If someone first picks before me i never complain. You get several champions to play with. YOU DO NOT NEED TO 1 TRICK.

Message 11 of 94 (698 Views)

★ Guide

wat i need to do vs want to do.

Being a game I think ill do wat i want.

If respawn wants to force people to use every char and will punish one tricks, they gonna be in for a crap storm.

Message 12 of 94 (680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@DadPhilly wrote:

wat i need to do vs want to do.

Being a game I think ill do wat i want.

If respawn wants to force people to use every char and will punish one tricks, they gonna be in for a crap storm.

@DadPhilly You are not the centre of the universe. You are not special. Try a single player game. You can do what YOU want in that.

How can you be so petulant over character selection? lmao. I've heard/read it all now.

This community *shakes head..... a lot* unbelievable.

By the way, there are only x3 legends used per game you know, so how you come to the assumption you are "forced" to play them all is baffling. I have x4 legends I enjoy playing. I'll take any 1 of them at any time.

GROW UP!

Message 13 of 94 (675 Views)

★ Guide

Grapple FTW!!

Nothing else matters.

If Respawn wants to do something they can add char selection que.

Until then char prefference is totally valid and legit.

They arent interchangable, they all different, so people gonna gravitate to some more then others.

Give everyone a grapple and ill switch off PF, lol.

Until then step aside or find out this game has a dual que hahaha!

Message 14 of 94 (670 Views)

★ Guide

That's like saying that if you land and don't find a Spitfire LMG, you'll just quit the match because you only do well with that weapon. Adapt to situations instead, learn to use more legends as this leads to more wins. Are MOBA games being crapped on for someone else getting your pick before you? No, they aren't. For example games like Modern Combat Versus let you use a full team of the same agent (legend in Apex case), that would mean 3 Bangalore on a team. I would advise against it, reason being MCV quickly died because of stuff like this. Also leaving matches because you didn't get your pick make me not trust people like you and in my opinion you don't deserve neither good teams, neither to win any game or enjoy it, as you are ruining other people's games who had to struggle to win in duo or they lost because of you.

Message 15 of 94 (665 Views)

★ Guide

I don’t run into many cheaters but I do run into alot of self entilted people who think the team game is all about them.  They are the ones ruining the game IMO.

Message 16 of 94 (663 Views)

★ Guide

Its easy, dont take other peoples mains.

The game shouldnt group them but it does.

That is the only issue here, and well trolls who main another but select PF last second to be *

Message 17 of 94 (655 Views)

★ Guide

Exactly, those guys who steal your loot and abandon the squad are the worst.

Message 18 of 94 (653 Views)

★ Guide

@DadPhilly wrote:

Exactly, those guys who steal your loot and abandon the squad are the worst.

Then stop doing it.

Message 19 of 94 (647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

???  U confused Snip?

Im a true blue squad mate, i always respect pinged loot and do not run away from my squad like 40% of the people playing this game do.

Those guys ruin the actual GAME, as in gameplay, not just a simple 25 second delay like a reque lol.

Nice try, and without even reading any contaxt at all! impressive.

CM Edit - Please refrain from attacking other forum posters. 

Message 20 of 94 (640 Views)