Re: We sure this is the way to establish a healthy dev/pro relationship?

by jdanek722

Original Post

We sure this is the way to establish a healthy dev/pro relationship?

★ Apprentice

Listen, whether you agree with the path nerf is besides the point. But here we see a dev trolling a 5 peat champ of his game for ruining a character he spent over a year perfecting. These dudes are putting their lives into being pros at this game, I’d feel pretty demoralized if the guy making balance decisions was trolling me like this. We sure this is really the way to establish a healthy dev/pro relationship? Yikes

Message 1 of 15 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@jdanek722 Seriously? He is just messing with them. Grow some sense of humor FFS.
Message 2 of 15 (418 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ohhhhh ok now I get it, the devs just have some personal issues with pathfinder, thats why hes dead now.

Message 3 of 15 (417 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp Theres a difference between messing with someone and being a * bud.
Message 4 of 15 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@AbyssloliAnd it seems like you can't differentiate between the two. Are you so butthurt over the nerf that you have forsaken your humor?

Message 5 of 15 (410 Views)

Hero

Lol at all those crying about not being able to escape every 15 seconds to fully shield and heal before a team can reach you. Was soo balanced between other legends abilities to do so. Get a grip its under testing phases.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 15 (399 Views)

★★ Guide

Never forget when aceu said he went to a respawn event and had so many ideas for devs and the devs didnt go near any of the pros of their game. probably too busy making a vaccine

Message 7 of 15 (397 Views)

★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimp  i havent seen you ever say anything remotely funny, dont attack others humor when their game is being ruined, you dont care as long as you can sit on the forums

Message 8 of 15 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@boy_Hoodle You are funny ngl xD
Message 9 of 15 (361 Views)

★ Apprentice
@BaldWraithSimp I get he’s just trying to mess with people, but in a game they are actively pushing for a better comp scene, I’m not sure making drastic balance changes for the sake of trolling people is the move...
Message 10 of 15 (349 Views)