Re: We’re sorry

by CMeki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We’re sorry

★ Novice
I hope someone in EA at some point in the future reads this and helps me get this to the right people. I wanna say that I am sorry for what happend to Mass Effect Andromeda (Iknow it isn’t directly your franchise but it is bioware’s and I hooe this will one day reach them). You guys created a sci-fi universe I have managed to dig myself in so many times it’s insane and I wanna say thanks cause there are people like me suffering because of a community that without any great reasoning went and messed up the future of a universe that I love and I wanna say sorry cause you didn’t deserve all the sh!t you took... We are still out here and we still hope and wait for you guys to return to our favorite universe... Playing mass effect and losing myself in that universe helped me through some pretty tough patches and I am not the only one who feels that way. Thank you for everything Bioware, Iknow this is the EA site but didn’t know how and where else to put it... I hope someone who needs to see this, sees this. I love you guys and I’m sorry, I wish things didn’t go as crappy as they went, but we’re still here, and we still believe. And for the maas effect universe we will do as one of you guys once wrote ‘we’ll stand fast, stand strong and stand together’
With much love,
A dedicated ME fan
Message 1 of 3 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Powner115

Thanks for your kind words.. Heart

We definitely appreciate it - I'll make sure to pass on your words to the right people :-)

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (834 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Heart 

Message 2 of 3 (610 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Powner115

Thanks for your kind words.. Heart

We definitely appreciate it - I'll make sure to pass on your words to the right people :-)

Message 3 of 3 (835 Views)