We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again late

by Damirox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again late

★★★ Newbie

"We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later"

Since few days, when I'm trying to log in into my account I have this issue.
  • I tried to clean cache
  • I tried to log in by email and by ID
  • I tried to reinstall origin
  • I was chatting with 3 EA Advisors
  • I removed firewall
  • I turned off antivirus
  • I tried to make a new account
  • I tried to use VPN (and to not use it)
  • I even turned off/on my router
  • I changed from dynamic to static routing
  • So literally I thing did everything what I could found on this forum that included my error.

And after all of those attempts I have: 

"We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later"

It is pretty weird because I still can log in on the same account via my browser (on PC and laptop), via my Origin app on Laptop. This problem exists only on my Origin app on PC. I don't have any idea what step should I do next, to fix this problem. (I tried even to make new account on my PC to check it on the new one, still the same error). 

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Damirox.

That it works on a different system on the same network means that this is a system issue so the best thing to do is to take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (250 Views)

All Replies

Re: We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Damirox.

That it works on a different system on the same network means that this is a system issue so the best thing to do is to take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)