We need the ability to spawn a quad bike

by theCrazyOnes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We need the ability to spawn a quad bike

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Most maps are so huge and open that you're literally trying to dodge sniper and marksmen shooters until you can reach cover. It's extremely annoying and stupid to spend so much time running. On many occasions I'll just redeploy than run for 5 minutes.  I use to play conquest most of the time in BF3 and BF4 but in 2042 I play breakthrough 24/7.  I can't stand conquest now.

Message 1 of 13 (480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: We need the ability to spawn a quad bike

★★ Guide

How about we take a que from battlefield friends and put dirt bikes in the ammo box's?

temp.jpg

Video source:

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (351 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@theCrazyOnes Yes, definetely. We need some sort of fix for the long distances. Especially at the start when you need to run 500 meters and miss all the objectives XP.
Message 2 of 13 (435 Views)

★★ Guide
@MrJimBF Exactly. Those with rides gets to turn the objectives before those unfortunate people on foot can even get there. For conquest I'm literally running most of the time. You can redeploy which kills yourself or just run for several minutes to get to the action. That is if it doesn't change by the time you finally arrive. I use to play conquest more than any other game mode. But due to map size and lack of vehicles I play breakthrough 95% of the time.
Message 3 of 13 (427 Views)

★ Apprentice

The new maps are so big with massive areas for the map being devoid of anything, you spend a large amount of time in match running between objectives. Why are there no dirt bikes or quad bikes to get around?

Message 4 of 13 (392 Views)

★★ Guide
@theCrazyOnes We don't need more vehicles to roll over people.... We need a complete overhaul of the very bad BF2042 maps. We need roofs, we need elevation changes, we need a bunch of trees...
Message 5 of 13 (386 Views)

★ Guide

I think Dice thinks that it's ok because the next round you get a vehicle and it will balance out over time.

Well i know 100% every round i get whatever vehicle i want and that's probably down to a £5000 PC and 10ms latency.

I have a very fast 4tb M.2 Gen 4 SSD @ 7000+mb/s

AMD 5900X

nVidia 3090

Btw if i pick a ground vehicle then i'm the guy that waits for people but only long enough to not miss the first flag.

Even though i can pick a jet or a heli i don't bother most of the time because they are pretty weak in it's current form.

Message 6 of 13 (375 Views)

★ Guide

you need more transport vehicles... like 8 for each side on maps like hourglass.... 

Message 7 of 13 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@DonidonThis is exactly the issue with 2042.

The number of vehicles are already too high on many maps which
leads to total infantry farming.

Too many transport vehicles and it will become a roadkill simulator instead.

It seems like they took some of the "worst" BF4 maps (for infantry players) and build all maps around these designs (Golmud, Silk road). The maps are a giant fail in map-design (one really wonders how Dice could fail so hard...)

The best fix at the moment would probably be 64-player modes, this could perhaps make the game tolerable (making the maps much smaller), this already exists for the old consoles. They should just enable the maps/modes on PC/next-gen-consoles.

Message 8 of 13 (358 Views)

★★ Guide

How about we take a que from battlefield friends and put dirt bikes in the ammo box's?

temp.jpg

Video source:

Message 9 of 13 (352 Views)

★★ Guide
@Donidon If you get rolled over by a quad bike then it's time to uninstall the game and play something else.
Message 10 of 13 (342 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help