Re: We need huge changes for NBALM Season 5

by ANTITEXNH

Original Post

We need huge changes for NBALM Season 5

★★★★ Apprentice

What do you guys want to see in NBALM season 5. It needs a lot of new additions and changes. I got a lot of ideas too. Hopefully EA would take note of these ideas. 

Message 1 of 9 (816 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please feel free to comment here about new changes you would like to see in S5. And please also do every EA survey from time to time in the game. It will  help a lot to improve the game. 

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 2 of 9 (735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is a player being faster than another player an unrealistic thing? It's how the * world works. Explain to me why every player has their individual stats and give me a good reason why EA shouldn't make every player the * same

Message 3 of 9 (719 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I’m going to write everything I want to see in season 5 down. And I’m sure everyone would too

Message 4 of 9 (711 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA NBALM PROMOS

NBALM Season 4 had a bad streak of promos from the Easter promo to LeBron vs Zion. Some of the promos were really stupid and thoughtless just like the Dungeon promo. What kind of promo is that EA. We need promos like super duos, team history grindable promos such as Warriors we believe and bulls 1990s, and more. Also, there has got to be promos that has to do with the current NBA season. If EA runs out of ideas, do polls on twitter for types of promos. In my opinion, the promo types that should be made the most is the pot of gold and season 3 NBA awards promo setup. The setup is where there is a couple types of points you are going for. There is an event for each type of points. Such as the purple, red, yellow points in pot of gold. While you get those types of points, you get rewards for those milestones. There is also a main points reward log to get more rewards. That is what I think EA should change for their promos.

Here are the changes needed for nbalm and for season 5 too.

The Auction House:

1. Items need to sell more efficiently.

2. Every item in the game should become auctionable.

3. Add sniping back to the game. Which means that when a player posts an auction, there are no EA bots on the auction house that changes the price to the fitting price. We want sniping EA. 
4. Also, remove the 3 types of auction houses that have 111, 222, and 333. Make one auction house. 

Promos/Events:

1.When you guys make promos/events, relate to the NBA season. Think when you make promos.

2. The best setup for a promo is the season 3 nba awards promo and the pot of gold season 4 promo. Don’t make LeBron vs Zion or battle for LA or live since 95 setups. Those are boring and terrible. 

3. Make other promos and events with a grindable promo such as a non stamina use event for packs like high flyers, Christmas in July, and more. 

4. If you run out of promo ideas, take promo ideas from the community that are really good.

5. Here is the best type of promos at ice you can have that’s fun to play. 

1. Grindable and really pun promo

2. Non stamina use promo during the grindable promo that gives packs in sets or reward log. 
3. Ad side promo. 
4. Trade up set promo. It includes an event that is out the whole season where you use stamina for trade chips and there is a huge reward log that unlocks packs, tokens, and players. Trade up sets updated often to get players. 

5. Add mobile masters back to the game so there is something to grind for when you are done grinding a promo. 

Seasons:

1. Add season masters that you get new players with the overall raiding when new overalls come out in the game. 

Monthly Masters:

1.Monthly masters that come out should be able to get by using no NBA cash, coins, or money. It just uses a lot of grinding.

Superstars:

1. Get rid of superstars. They are annoying to grind for and upgrade with shards and star power. 
2. Add something called outstanding opponents and make it a section on the campaigns tab. Put Outstanding Opponents our for the whole season and make it a non stamina use to get these players upgraded. 
3. It doesn’t have to be called Outstanding Opponents. I just called it that’s for a display name for now. 

The Neighborhood Mode:

1. Make a more called the neighborhood in NBALM that is the same as madden 21 mobile which is called the yard.  Have courts in the neighborhood that you can play on with other players Myplayer. 

The Store:

1. For the NBA cash packs, make prices for coins too.

2. Make every single jersey and court for that team. They are awesome versions of courts and jerseys  that everyone wants. Such as edition, throwback, Vice, and more.

Items:

1. Make an item exchange.

2. Make the item limit higher

3.Allow an account transfer. If you get hood things on one account. You can transfer your coins, players, items, and nba cash to your other account. 

I had all of these ideas for years and I am a really experienced player who plays NBALM every day. Everyone who plays NBALM wants this. Please EA. Lets get all of this done.

Message 5 of 9 (710 Views)

Champion
@PandaHunterG We already have written our suggestions in a previous thread.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/What-new-upgrades-do-you-wanna-see-in-Season-5/m-p/9187...
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 6 of 9 (694 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thanks for the Feedback and make sure always do the survey in the game from time to time. 

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 7 of 9 (690 Views)

Champion (Retired)

OK thanks!

Message 8 of 9 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

An updated version of my suggestions.

Objectives can have another level that will grant you 50 NBA cash & some coins which are the hardest to collect e.g. 100 because most of the time you collect objectives points easily up to 90.

Multi-Year Lineup events I think that should also have Daily, Weekly & Monthly events for Dust & NBA cash (NBA cash is only weekly for now).
Arena is so unstable that you can't play a single game (at least I can't) so an improved arena.
In seasons I'd like each quarter to be 3 minutes instead of 02:30 and the stamina to be reduced to 25.
Bring back the Premier pack in the Store and should refresh every Monday just like the Pro pack that refreshes every day.
A daily login reward that will give you coins e.g. 10000 coins per day.
Ads system need improvement. / Coins instead of Ads amount should be reduced by 50% at least.
Superstar Giannis unique trait needs improvement, 20 seconds is very limited time. Should become at least 30 seconds even better 40 seconds.

Don't get rid of Superstars, many players want to play with them, but make it easier to upgrade them, now you need 50000 Shards and 100000 SP2 to upgrade them beyond 90 up to 100 OVR!

Make Superstars available for all lineups in Season 5 and not only for Multi-Year lineup.
An improved gameplay or at least revert it back to how it was in June.

Fix the camera settings technical issue.

Fix the shot clock technical issue.

No need to raise players OVR beyond 110 so don't do it.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 9 of 9 (644 Views)