Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: We need body shape male and female for all javalins

by ValentenX

Original Post

We need body shape male and female for all javalins

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We need that body shape when you playe with male or female, that your armor suit look like your female or mele body shape and specially with interceptor that look feminine with his mini arms and big but...😒

Message 1 of 18 (227 Views)

★★★ Guide
I know....My character is going to weigh 350 lbs....I have no idea how she's going to fit into that Interceptor suit
Message 2 of 18 (219 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Colossus and ranger don’t. They are bulky and don’t take on a defined shape. For the interceptor and storm base model I would agree with you. Personally I would like a more feminine storm. But Why not just change the interceptors cosmetic pieces and it will look less feminine.
Message 3 of 18 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No we dont. Stupid idea!
Message 4 of 18 (175 Views)

★ Guide
The whole plan was for each javelin to be as genderless as possible...

That being said, the interceptor definitely has a very tone body
Message 5 of 18 (169 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Hellfire1459  how your character looks can be immersion breaking for a player. If it doesn’t bother you then good for you and don’t worry about it. It’s bothers some of us that are particular about how we look. 

Message 6 of 18 (163 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I picked the interceptor as my first suit. My char is male. When my girlfriend walked in the room and saw me flying around, she said “is she an alien, or a robot?” 

If the intention was “genderless” Javs they overlooked the distinctively femenine ‘ceptor. 

Message 7 of 18 (152 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Gender perceptions are kinda arbitrary and subjective though. I’ve seen people calling the Interceptor “the ninja dude,” and there are armor customizations that make the suit look less “curvy” overall.

If they let us select body types at some point, it would make sense for the tighter fitting javelins to reflect the pilot’s body type where appropriate. But asking to make them “masculine looking” or “feminine looking” is not an objectively meaningful design goal.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 8 of 18 (141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Shaddoll23 wrote:
Colossus and ranger don’t. They are bulky and don’t take on a defined shape. For the interceptor and storm base model I would agree with you. Personally I would like a more feminine storm. But Why not just change the interceptors cosmetic pieces and it will look less feminine.

Cause the interceptors butt is always a key feature showing Large smile Plus none of the armor pieces we have access to right now make the Javelins design less petite for the most part. 

Message 9 of 18 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@cake404 wrote:

Gender perceptions are kinda arbitrary and subjective though. I’ve seen people calling the Interceptor “the ninja dude,” and there are armor customizations that make the suit look less “curvy” overall.

If they let us select body types at some point, it would make sense for the tighter fitting javelins to reflect the pilot’s body type where appropriate. But asking to make them “masculine looking” or “feminine looking” is not an objectively meaningful design goal.

Since when is dude a sex defining term? People call everyone dude so just saying "the ninja dude" doesnt mean its a guy or girl. Lets be honest no one calls a girl a dudette. 

Message 10 of 18 (123 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help