We need a REAL answer from respawn on solo mode

by ShadoWawker

Original Post

Re: We need a REAL answer from respawn on solo mode

★ Guide

I didn't care about solos until I started to hear every single of my close friend say they didn't want to play the game anymore. The player base is dying quickly and getting matched with consistently good players rarely happens. This game now needs Solos or a ranking system to at least save the good players that are trying their best to deal with the so many issues in the game.

Please respawn, you see the numbers and we see relative numbers too. Do everyone a favor including yourself.

Message 81 of 84 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I bought MLB the Show but I'm angry because I can't play tennis and they won't explain why.  If they added tennis game players would be a lot more happy.

Message 82 of 84 (361 Views)

★ Apprentice

@asukojo wrote:

Some legends passive need to be modified for solo:

1. Lifeline passive : Combat Medic

2. Mirage passive : Encore.

Do you have idea what would be a great passive for them?

Life line has two passives, the second one lets her use healing items faster which would probably be one of the best passives in a solo environment.

2. Modify knock down shields in solo mode. Finding one gives you an auto revive, the different tiers have different revive times. Then you kill two birds with one stone, you don't need to remove them from the solo game, and you can use mirages passive.

Message 83 of 84 (359 Views)

★ Apprentice

@DarkWingPenguin2 wrote:

I bought MLB the Show but I'm angry because I can't play tennis and they won't explain why.  If they added tennis game players would be a lot more happy.

That's not even a good analogy.

Tennis and Baseball are two totally different games,

Forcing people to solo queue into a squad game is mental. You're 100% banking on the PUGs working well together or risk losing the game. But even if there weren't different characters with different abilities people still play differently.

+ there is currently no real way to grind out experience in the game other than playing it. The best way to get better with the weapon play is by hot dropping and getting as much experience in as possible. Otherwise you're left parousing around the map for 10 - 15 minutes and getting in an occasional fight. I'd rather do 10 hot drops and die in 2 minutes while playing solo than run around and get 1 minute of fight time for every 10 minute game. 

Having a solo mode means that players that want to do that and want to improve aren't negatively impacting their team mates. OR if you have a team mate that wants to do that and you want to be a loot goblin and play a long game, you're not down 1 or 2 people.

The games not a team game unless you're playing with friends that play like you, and not everyone has friends online when they are available to play.

Message 84 of 84 (357 Views)