We could have avoided such a buggy mess...

by jonesy0218

Original Post

We could have avoided such a buggy mess...

★★ Pro

... if a few more modes were part of the core game to begin with instead of cramming seven modes into two weeks.

In all seriousness, I really think Respawn should rethink their approach to this game. It's clear that APEX blew up way bigger than they anticipated, but we're right at a full year since launch. One would think a developer would communicate their future plans, especially if something is seeing massive success. I'm more frustrated with the lack of communication, which is what we were all complaining about in seasons 1 & 2. They HAVE to see that this update schedule is beyond ridiculous. You can't introduce seven game modes in two weeks and not expect bugs... The game modes are rotating faster than they can fix things and there's only been two modes so far!! I just don't understand where they see this game in the future. Are they going to hire more people to provide more frequent updates and support? Are they going to finally listen to the community and implement a few GOOD modes and consistent bug fixes instead of glossing over feedback and releasing a bunch of cash-grabbing filler? Two things are clear - 1. APEX was someone's passion project that wanted to expand on the Titanfall universe and they weren't prepared for the explosion in popularity, and 2. EA is going to drive this into the ground and milk every penny as long as we throw money at them for skins. Think about it... How is this game keeping afloat with a community that is very, VERY loud? I'm just concerned for the future of APEX. I love the game despite all the drama surrounding it, but being hopeful for something that most likely won't happen is draining lol. I wish they would use the money from all these overpriced skins and hire more people and get the resources they need. The frustration comes from people who are passionate about the game, to be honest. Yes, it gets hateful sometimes, but it's really because we all see the potential of APEX. 

Message 1 of 2 (382 Views)

Re: We could have avoided such a buggy mess...

★★★ Expert

It's the buy in China, sell in Europe model.

Step 1: buy for 2 dollars in China

Step 2: sell for 20 dollars in Europe

Step 3: house hunting in Bell Air Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (372 Views)