Re: We are getting an upgrade!!!

by SeriousIyMaD

Original Post

Champion

@apostolateofDOOM  As bizarre as the world is there is still some semblance of order and logic to things, ergo we can't be a simulation catered to the koochmeister. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 45 (497 Views)

★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Yeah. Wouldn't we all fad out when we are more than 100m away from him as well? So how would anyone live in Australia? Ohhhh... it doesn't exist. I'm just a paid actor. Now I remeber- I mean Australia is real. Yep. Exists.
Message 22 of 45 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtagYour words not mine. Tongue out

@CrazyPlays54 It doesn't exist! Perhaps you, me and Australia are in the virtual buffer until being loaded in when being observed. Maybe your replies are just a predetermined script that you think you're consciously making? Spooky!

Message 23 of 45 (466 Views)

★ Guide

I hope it's not an another bamboozle messing around with me >_>

Message 24 of 45 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOMExactly! You see the bigger picture unlike these nonbelievers of DOOM. We shall exterminate the human race! But we have to do it tactically. Something @MandatoryIDtag doesn’t get. He doesn’t understand ‘to first rule over your enemy, you have to befriend them’.

AUSTRALIA ISN’T REAL! It’s a part of a thought experiment of mine... you’re all just swimming... thinking you’re on dry land @CrazyPlays54 

Message 25 of 45 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QI am devoted in showing them the light and darkness just as I was!

Those that oppose us will try to avoid our divine retribution but we shall ''pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance'' while waiting for that fatal error when the circle is complete and the learner becomes the master we make our move but I'll leave the tactics and strategy to you, master.

Message 26 of 45 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOMAltman be praised. There couldn’t be a better understanding devotee to the cause.

If you watch anime you should first watch Re:Zero (I don’t necessarily like it but one character is awesome) and then watch Isekai Quartet season 2 episode 5 and you’ll see an occult transaction which is awesome. Only japanese watchings! I don’t condone English dub!

Message 27 of 45 (388 Views)

★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q ANIME?
Message 28 of 45 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sir_Named OF COURSE! THE GREATEST ENTERTAINMENT FORCE ALIVE! Even greater than - Allfather bless me- GAMING! Not that huge a difference tho... they reign surpreme for me!
Message 29 of 45 (344 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is a word salad for the following:

"Our player base has decreased after our initial success. Given how many fewer players we have, we're transitioning to a cheaper services to keep us employed and continue to make free money until the inventible death of Apex Legends. Thanks for falling.. I mean sticking with us. "

Message 30 of 45 (313 Views)