Re: We Need CFL Football

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We Need CFL Football

★★★★ Novice

So...

Who Remembers when EA Sports added in the CHL Hockey to the EA NHL in the early 2000’s?

What I would live to see is add in CFL Football to the EA Sports Franchises.

Being Canadian myself and have played multiple levels of football and currently coach High School Football under the same rules as the CFL Football. I’m always getting asked the same question.

”What are the differences between Canadian and American Football?”

One thing I find fun too is I’ve played both American Football Rules when I was in High School and my Canadian High School Team and I would go to the US and play by American Rules instead of Canadian Rules.

I had a blast playing against an American School as part of a Canadian Team visiting time play.

What I think would be amazing with that in mind. The CFL Teams are required to carry over 1/2-2/3 of their Roster(s) with Canadian Players and the rest international players (Mainly US).

The idea to see the CFL come into an Extension of Madden would be fun as a start and perhaps show the gamers just how much the difference is between the 2 forms of Football.

This could open the floodgates to something amazing as when you track the Football world. We have the NFL and College Football in the Fall. Once NFL is over. The XFL kicks in to gear. And The CFL comes in right after throughout the Summer.

This concept is great too because it ensures football fans there’s still more that just the NFL Football and how some NFL Players have come from CFL or have switched to NFL.

Maybe it’d even be fun to add in NCAA College Football and XFL Football.

These help widen the range of Football is multiple ways.

Hope this idea is cosidered

Message 1 of 2 (374 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @LOTS_OF_PYRO.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @LOTS_OF_PYRO.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)