Re: We Need An UPDATE

by motors

Original Post

We Need An UPDATE

★★★ Newbie

this need for speed is by far the best one to yet come out (besides older consoles) on behalf of me and the gaming community we would like an update. more missions (side story or same story extended) MORE CARS and maybe more customization features. to keep this awesome game alive we need constant updates. keep the reader reading so to speak. the game is getting boring.  I hope this reaches corporate. 

Message 1 of 4 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Yep, this game NEEDS an update, badly.

I'll gladly admit that this game has potential and IMO is better than:

- Payback

- Shift

- Shift 2

- MW 2012

and pretty much most of the NFS games in the last 10 years, minus World.

But right now, the game is suffering from, bugs, lack of balance, lack of features (like lobbies), an incomplete story, and a whole slue of other things mentioned in the forums.  So until these things are resolved/added/etc., potential is about all that this game will have.

Message 2 of 4 (469 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@UrAFrikn370HSSV we neeed CONTENT, we need stuff to do
Leaderboards, car classes , class restricted races (this way rsr is not being used on every track)

private lobbies
proper pvp lobbies
more cars, more customization>

FIX CLIPPING ISSUES
Message 3 of 4 (421 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@UrAFrikn370HSSV yep, last night had problem with the beginning of the race freezing up something new for me, causing me to get a late start to the race, not acceptable, we need an update to fix problems and to add new content
Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)