Re: Ways to counter mushroom / their fung fu

by NeonPawprints

Original Post

Ways to counter mushroom / their fung fu

★ Apprentice

Electric Slide - push the mushrooms back while they fung fu / just in general push them away and it will be easier to shoot them + arcing electricity helps hit other mushrooms (since plant teams consist of 4-7 mushrooms unfortunately it seems). 

Also, use the electric tornado to block off mushrooms from using fung fu or If they are in use of it, they will be damaged by the tornado during their ability 

Action hero - when the mushroom fung fu on you, use the dynamite dodge and leave the dynamite in the middle of their fung fu, they can’t move away from the dynamite easily but you can roll away with the dodge 

also, use the rocket ability to be in the air and shoot a mushroom using fung fu because you’ll Be in the air and they can’t hit you with fung fu! This ability helps to hit them if they targeted a team mate 

last, the lock on rocket of action hero can help if you can’t aim well on the enemy mushrooms...

I do think mushrooms are over performing, they aren’t over powered, but they are just popular in design and their attacks right now. 

Just posting this before people start whining of no counters when there are a few counters in reality. 

Please, devs, keep a close eye on the mushroom character, don’t over nerf him, as he is definitely fun. Don’t make him lose charm I guess? But he definitely needs some careful tuning 

Message 1 of 3 (694 Views)

★★★ Novice

People aren't "whining", they just want a fair fight, and the zombie team are at a disadvantage with players want an unfair advantage by using the fungus.

Message 2 of 3 (657 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m not trying to say zombies are not at disadvantage. Night caps definitely ruin balance. But I’m just saying for current version of the game, this is how to deal with them for now. But they do need nerf / general change to their specs 

Message 3 of 3 (654 Views)