Re: Way too many cheaters

by UncleAlbert1802

Original Post

Way too many cheaters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm not normally the type to be this salty about it, sadly though it's been ruining me and my friends experience. From having 30+ friends online daily playing Apex to only seeing 1-2 for the last couple of months. All I ask as to why they're not playing anymore is simply due to the cheater problem. I understand there's better players, without a doubt but when you instantly get melted match after match when you can't even react being able to fight back, then that's a problem. From sliding into cover or just taking the fights straight on, I instantly just get shredded. Now, I know other players has their insane moments, myself included has those insane "godlike" performances, but there's absolutely no way 1 in 30 matches, I can only get 1 or 2 good matches in and the rest of it is being a cheater lobby. Is Respawn doing anything regarding the cheater problem?

Message 1 of 13 (829 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MyGFCausesWW3 there is something worse than die by a hacker.

lose a ranked in LoL/DOTA.
Message 2 of 13 (800 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ElBirri What does league have to do with this?
Message 3 of 13 (777 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@hateazrael It's worse than Apex..?
Apples and oranges and all that but hey...
Message 4 of 13 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MyGFCausesWW3 I'm starting to wonder myself. No doubt the meta right now is sweaty, and thirsty as ever! BUT I'm very suspicious of all the newer accounts lasering everyone, all day long. Seems like it's been very bad in the last few days. Perhaps there banning people and since there is not enough time to get there rank back there just griefing in casual lobbys on another account...who knows. Throw in the casual sweaty meta right now and it's rough.
Message 5 of 13 (681 Views)

★★ Guide

I have played over a thousand games this season and have only run into maybe 4 to 7 people I thought were hacking. It's not bad like it was in season 1.

Message 6 of 13 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

So hacking is still a problem with Apex until now? The one thing that made me quit was being shot with a freaking 2020 through a small hole while inside a house. It wasn't even close... it was from afar! To make things more exciting, he even solo'd 2 squads before killing me. 2 freaking squads. I waited inside that house for my team to regroup before pushing his location. So that makes us the 3rd squad he wiped out in under 30 seconds. Fun fact: He DC'd after being spectated by everyone there. 

Message 7 of 13 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How is it worse? Losing will lose only half points you earn by winning.

Message 8 of 13 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]

It feels like it's not a lot of hackers like in Season 1, but, the thing is the new hack is smarter, it doesn't headshot anymore, it has smooth tracking, which is harder to detect, and the worse thing is it's free. Also sometimes people only use a wall hack (without aimbot) which is even harder to detect. So you can't be 100% sure if it is less hacker compared to season 1, just because you just don't notice it (nubs usually don't notice), since it's better hack software.

Message 9 of 13 (569 Views)

★ Guide

There are many people using soft aimbots and i mean many.

Message 10 of 13 (554 Views)