Wattson needs a buff.

by Season6SucksAss

Original Post

Re: Wattson needs a buff.

★★★★ Novice

You mean the last 20s when 12 squad jumping on a 12 foot square ring at round 7 or 8?

Message 11 of 14 (203 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Leo_the_Lion25 What is "low profile" and why is it a bad thing??

Wattson is one of my mains. I obviously don't pay as much attention to all the goings on as others.
Message 12 of 14 (181 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Watson takes 5% more damage because of her smaller hit box so in other words she is a low profile legend, you can’t really go pushing with her, guns blazing, without a team that has your back. Most of the time if she is solo, she’s just gonna end up being dead meat. She needs a buff, so does Bangalore’s Smokes, they need to be more blinding and recharge faster, I mean it really is all about speed with Bangalore.

Message 13 of 14 (171 Views)

★ Guide
@Season6SucksAss Well I wouldn't say she is a complete waste given that she is one of the most powerful legends in ranked. But she needs a buff imo. I would agree with leo on lowering the cooldown for her fences and shield recharge rate buff. I dont think the fences need a damage buff,because iff you lace an area correctly they would take about 50 damage and you can clean house while they are trapped.Maybe decrease the threshold between each damage tick. I would wish that they made her fences immune to grenades or at least able to withstand more punishment.Mainly due to caustics trap being immune to damge once its been activated which would have ~15 sec of area denial,wattson doesn't have that luxery.Also they need to remove the low profile on her due to the map change and if I remember correctly they added it because "She was hard to get to".
Message 14 of 14 (157 Views)