Message 11 of 17 (186 Views)

Re: Wattson electric blue skin

Champion
@Koochi-Q Yep me too. I could see it coming and yet didnt care tho. 🤣
Message 12 of 17 (184 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I still don’t but it’s good that they did! ;D

but now we know what a future Wattson skin will look like... completely white.... it’ll be legendary for some strange reason and cost accordingly LOLZ.
Message 13 of 17 (181 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q It is interesting a white skin with no detail got so much interest. I dont get it.

I guess it is like pure white shoes. I'll never understand those either.
Message 14 of 17 (178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorI think it was the fact that it did had detail but they were so vague that got the attention instead of just looking at it like it was a one-piece thing.

Just like oil in water. You see it’s there but it’s so minimalistic, yet if the pattern’s good it looks really neat. Same thing I saw here. The whiteness was... white, but the hard to discern pattern made it stand out somehow, which made it different from any other skin I’ve seen so far in Apex and that might’ve been the allure.

But that’s exactly why they’ll make it legendary even tho it’s just an epic. They know that ppl will buy it in bulk thx to this event xD

Pure white shoes? XD You mean the Nikes and such? Yea... I don’t get that. “Hey, here’s a completely white Nike. 90 bucks”... 2 years later “Hey, EXACTLY same Nikes as 2 years ago, which btw are still 90 bucks for some reason, but now, it has a black nike logo on the bottom. 110 bucks!” XD

Message 15 of 17 (172 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Yep those are the shoes I mean.
Message 16 of 17 (135 Views)

★ Guide

@Koochi-Q My friend noticed on a Horizon skin(from the battle pass I think) that the hands weren't textured properly in first-person, but looked fine when in the main menu. Respawn has seemingly dropped the ball on skin textures this update.

Message 17 of 17 (123 Views)