Wattson didn't unlock?

by hateazrael

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wattson didn't unlock?

★ Apprentice

Why didn't she unlock I made it past level 30? It told me Wattson free was my next award for getting to level 30-31.

Message 1 of 9 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wattson didn't unlock?

★ Pro
@hateazrael More than likely it was a skin that unlocked for that legend. All legends cost coins or tokens to unlock! Best of luck!

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (497 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

@hateazrael 

Can't really remember or fully understand the process from the start....but, did it say "reward" or that she was "available" to purchase with tokens?  I made the same mistake once, and it landed me in jail for the night...

Heart

Message 2 of 9 (543 Views)

★ Apprentice

I still have not figured it out yet.   I thought it was gonna gift me the character for reaching account level 30 or something.  It had her image and then said free under it I thought.   ...   I had thought also that I could buy any of the other legends from the start of I had like 12000 points but maybe I was wrong.  I've been saving those points up too I just started playing like 2 days ago

Message 3 of 9 (530 Views)

★ Apprentice

My bad about the photo I thought it would just show a thumbnail of a image I didn't realize you'd have to download it... It's just a pic of my account being past level 30

Message 4 of 9 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You have to unlock using 12K (useless) apex points or 750 real coins.

No such thing as free unlock.

Message 5 of 9 (518 Views)

★★ Expert
@hateazrael Welcome to Apex Legends, I'd greet you with open hands but seems as if everything in this game cost money so, sorry.
Message 6 of 9 (506 Views)

★ Pro
@hateazrael More than likely it was a skin that unlocked for that legend. All legends cost coins or tokens to unlock! Best of luck!
Message 7 of 9 (498 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, hitting level 30 on the Season 2 Battle Pass gives a skin for Wattson, unlocking the legend costs 12k Legend Points. 

If you've hit level 30 you should have enough points by then to unlock her, but if you spent the points on another legend(or a shop skin), you should get enough again in your 40s.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 9 (465 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you guys for your answers , guess I assumed it was her.   

Message 9 of 9 (385 Views)