Watched the previous trailers and well..

by iBlockHead

Original Post

Watched the previous trailers and well..

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Octane is in need of a speed increase when using his stim shot. 

In his Character Trailer, around the 24 second mark, you can clearly see how much faster the shot makes him when he's running, pretty much zooming. This is the Octane I want, the Octane we need Angry Should be the fastest Legend in the game, cause ya know, speed demon much?

Message 1 of 8 (390 Views)

Re: Watched the previous trailers and well..

★★ Pro
@iBlockHead They'll buff octane as soon as the game gets a better netcode. Also, they waited 2 seasons to let him ping his own jump pads.
Message 2 of 8 (385 Views)

★★ Expert

@CrazyPlays54 they outta give him netcode abilites than.

Allow the mans to skip some steps in order to get ahead  

Message 3 of 8 (378 Views)

★★★ Pro
@CrazyPlays54 Jump Pad does nothing for a team fight. When was the last time you heard a teammate say "That was a GOATED Jump Pad Octane!", "Yeah, that Jump Pad really won us the Team Fight!"

Never. lol

Octane should have got a mini Geyser redeploy.
Message 4 of 8 (372 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Leo_the_Lion25 

Jump pads did allow me to escape bad spots while being knocked down a bunch of times tho.

Message 5 of 8 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Leo_the_Lion25I like to use it more so to jump over enemy tacts (Fence/Gas/Smoke/ Some ults) for a quick get away or easier access to the enemy.

Their also nice to block doorways with because of how big they are, but yes I don't think it every really made the clutch game for me which is more reason he should get his rightly deserved speed buff.

EDIT 

Ah yes throwing it at a teammate who's down is very helpful to get them out of the enemies sight and allow for safer rez. 

Message 6 of 8 (359 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is the main reason I don't play Octane. I've had many a game chasing a friendly octane where simply slide jumping is nearly as effective at escaping the ring for example. 

When he uses his ability he should be GONE 

Nyyyyyyyoooooooom.

Message 7 of 8 (264 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Leo_the_Lion25 I am sure everyone as literally seen people get murked mid flight using jump pads badly.
Message 8 of 8 (256 Views)