Re: Watch entire video: This game needs an in game report player option

by mikogibo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Watch entire video: This game needs an in game report player option

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My buddy & I were in a match when we pushed the 2nd  to last team right outside Skull town. We ended up in a building fighting what we thought was 1 squad. We ended up downing more than 4 people, all of whom were revived right after. Right off the bat I noticed there were 2 different Wraiths that entered the building & shot at me, which I initially thought was because the other team had come in to 3rd party the fight. Our squad was eliminated & I disconnected, but my buddy stayed behind to spectate. Here's what he found. You can clearly see the usernames of the offending team so this better result in a permaban. These are definitely not the only teams doing this.

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 9 (616 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (588 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@morganjoneshamby Absolute scum. We've seen this on Xbox. Funny thing is the guys doing it are all known to have done it in PubG/Fortnite etc. Just absolutely garbage players. Nicest feeling is to wipe 6+ people and know they were all working together.
Message 2 of 9 (607 Views)

★★ Novice
@Anlbrd Yeah I was pretty heated. I really wish they'd take this more seriously. Feels like this kinda stuff happens often.
Message 3 of 9 (601 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Message 5 of 9 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don’t link cheats. Makes ea look bad they can’t get their crap together. 

Message 6 of 9 (375 Views)

★★★ Guide
@chicagoFPS dude chill, is forum sacred rules.

same steam, ubisoft and battle.net
Message 7 of 9 (364 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the community feels the need to post this here because of the lack of effort put in from the dev team

Message 8 of 9 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@mikogibo AMEN i agree this is why we flood them with our posts because we dont get any respect where its needed.

Message 9 of 9 (209 Views)