Re: Wasted credits on heros and hero ships

by PremierVenoth

Original Post

Wasted credits on heros and hero ships

★★★ Novice
In star wars battlefront 2 now that heros are unlocked for all will I get compensated back all the credits I spent on heros and hero ships or does all that pride and accomplishment go to waste?
Message 1 of 7 (922 Views)

★ Novice
I've spent literally thousands of credits trying to unlock all heroes and barely finished completing them a few weeks back and they're now free. We might not get a lot but I'm looking for compensation for putting so much grind into it for them at least for an investigation into this.. :/
Message 2 of 7 (848 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I understand somewhat why they unlocked everything for everyone, but I don't understand how it's went unaddressed to the rest of us that spent a lot of in game credits on that instead of crates, which would have brought more star cards and crafting parts to increase the level of our cards.
Message 3 of 7 (817 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yep, I spent ages unlocking all of the heroes and hero ships and now they're FREE? What the? I should have just saved my credits and waited a few weeks, I'd have a few hundred thousand credits now if I didn't waste them all on the things that are free now!

Message 4 of 7 (795 Views)

★★★ Guide

Agreed - it's just for the cosmetics that'll be coming out - but still - we should get that back to us.

Message 5 of 7 (781 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also don't understand why cosmetics are still in timed challenges
Message 6 of 7 (766 Views)

★★★ Guide

Probably an indication of how we'll get a few opportunities to get cosmetics the same way.  I.e. you'll need to buy most of them - but they'll give out a few so people can try it out, like samples at the super market.

Back to topic - some kind of kick-back on those who unlocked all the characters prior to this release would be nice.  I see the argument that we had them so we had an opportunity to level them before anyone else - but it still feels like invested time in the game was basically wasted.

Message 7 of 7 (750 Views)