Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Wasted In Game currency

by Bensonian

Original Post

Wasted In Game currency

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally bought the “Scout Armor Pack” without knowing that it’s not for an interceptor armor pack, it never clearly states it in the purchase page. EA wouldn’t refund my credit to something I could use. Can someone help me??

Message 1 of 5 (140 Views)

Re: Wasted In Game currency

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The icons for which javelins can use each item are shown in the upper right for each item. Next time, always check in the forge first to see how you like the item in question and to make sure it is for the correct javelin.

Message 2 of 5 (120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So is my money wasted?

Message 3 of 5 (117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

You purchased it with shards? Only thing you can do is try customer service again and hope you get a different answer. You mightily politely ask to speak with a manager or have your issue escalated to the next tier, then explain the situation again.

if it is coins, I don’t think it is worth the trouble, personally, but you could try. You will get more coins soon enough by playing.

Message 4 of 5 (109 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

On PC, it clearly states which Javelin the armor is for in the description text, right next to the 'class' symbol. I imagine it's the same on consoles.

Message 5 of 5 (87 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help