Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Was loot nerfed for the new patch?

by Loki_Deezie

Original Post

Was loot nerfed for the new patch?

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone else been having even more trouble getting good loot than normal. I only run GM 2 and 3 content and max luck on all my builds and haven't had a leg drop in 4 days, and since the patch I'm not even getting MW's Just did a gm2 legendary mission and didn't even receive anything but purple and blue. What's going on?

Message 1 of 12 (362 Views)

★★ Guide

no woory :0 I don't think they have anything left to nerf  . I always run at close 200 luk but I not got anything. :d

anyway .. if I got it.. its not lemon is I want anyway .  *facepalm 

some cycle is I play . other 3 ppl stand around chest and need me open it.  but well 

most time I just stay behind bcouz I don't want open it too .. we all know what is inside there >~< !

cheer 

Message 2 of 12 (351 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You mean it can get worse?

Message 3 of 12 (344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seems that way. Lol been almost a month since I've gotten anything worthwhile. Since the update even less.

Message 4 of 12 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am averaging one leggo every week and I run GM2 and 3, I play 10 to 15 hours per week. The loot drop rate in this game is terrible. The fact that the Dev's have to hire someone to teach them how to do loot makes me very concerned about Bioware's future. It should be as simple has increasing the chance leggos have to drop, gaming 101 I'm pretty sure even  a high school kid who dabbles in programming could figure it out.

Message 5 of 12 (269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At a minimum let us craft legs. Just waisted my time on a gm3 leg mission for 3 MW that were useless and purple and blue trash. Did a GM 2 and all I got were the purples and blues. In a month I've gotten 1 leg that I could use. This is rediculous. 

Message 6 of 12 (263 Views)

★★★★ Novice
There's people still playing? ROFL.
By the time they get their * together (while forcing the public to bankroll their beta development), Borderlands 3 is gonna destroy whatever is left of their playerbase.
Message 7 of 12 (206 Views)

★ Apprentice

@KardeSharke wrote:
There's people still playing? ROFL.
By the time they get their * together (while forcing the public to bankroll their beta development), Borderlands 3 is gonna destroy whatever is left of their playerbase.

this... sadly

they basically have to get this fixed for the summer and hope that they establish a player base before BL3 nukes whatever is left at that point... either that or wait until the hype for BL3 dies down and releasing a huge amount of content and hoping that some people sick of BL3 will come back

Message 8 of 12 (196 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Will they have good loot in BL3? Standard smile
Message 9 of 12 (143 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@Count_Minaba wrote:
Will they have good loot in BL3? Standard smile

From what i have heard it will be more or less the same as bl2 and the pre sequel. 

I am sure they will have some new weapons and whatnot but doubt they will change a model that was successful.

But since its been many years since those games people may have new opinions on how that loot operates. 

Big thing i have seen is no more slag, and its being replaced with something else that applies a dot and dmg buff. Will probably be a requirement for end game like slag was tho.

Message 10 of 12 (132 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help