Re: Was absolutely fine playing with randoms until now

by Neil_Enbob

Original Post

Was absolutely fine playing with randoms until now

★★★★★ Apprentice

You know, since most of these challenges force you to seperate from team and everyone is doing it including myself,you guys either gotta 

A) Make challenges that dont force you to go anywhere

B) Add solo's

So devs, do something because this is just stupid having to go to slum lakes or swamps for finishers and kills today when nobody ever wants to go.

Message 1 of 8 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And just to add I could do these challenges, it's just taking away from that "team orientated" stuff you have been on about for ages.

Message 2 of 8 (424 Views)

★★★ Expert

Agree. Challenges make people angry if they can't select the required legend or if they need to drop or do kills in areas their teammates don't agree with. I had my team of randoms split or quit for these reasons a few times since Season 2 started. Also, new ring damage makes some players want to drop in the center or in safer areas, loot less. Less looting translates to less pinging and sharing, which were enforcing teamplay. 

I don't want solo mode, but it's here already, I've seen more and more solo players, because it also got harder to revive, retrieve and respawn teammates outside of the ring.

Message 3 of 8 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DoYaSeeMe Yeah and all that's gonna happen is the standard playlist will be used as a solo drop for challenges mode instead of practicing for ranked, for players that like to jump on without a squad that is.
Message 4 of 8 (387 Views)

Champion

Agree with this! Happy with Legend based challenges, but location based are causing teams to scatter.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 5 of 8 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Cabowse Yip totally, finally got a team to go to slumlakes and got it, took about 6 games now I jus gotta go convince a squad to go to swamps for kills but if they dont agree I'm jus gonna go myself since it should be pretty easy compared to the perform a finisher one as solo.
Message 6 of 8 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok this is getting ridiculous, another game where we all want to go different ways...

At least put the old system in where we got xp towards battle pass so instead of challenges being a necessity.

Message 7 of 8 (345 Views)

★★ Guide

It wouldn't be as bad if everyone had the same daily challenge. 

Message 8 of 8 (297 Views)