Re: Warstory rewards

by Izayuhgoesrawr7

Original Post

Warstory rewards

★★ Apprentice

Im pissedd off on that EA dosent gives a crap now. i finished the warstories fully and aient got any reward for them. i tried both fix and none helped. im trying to te reach support for LIVE CHAT. but each english country just coming with the international phonecalls and the give my phone number out stuff. on the beginning of this weej. there was live chat. at night, at morning... there was queue. right. but was. NOWNOTHING. and no help... i payed for this support?

Message 1 of 8 (687 Views)

Unfortunately you'll just have to keep trying to contact an EA Game Advisor as they are the only ones who can put those items in your account.

Make sure to have all your adblockers turned off - I also recommend using Internet Explorer with a cleared cache for the best results; this should allow you to see the chat box after you become first in line. Have you changed the location/language of this site? (Top of left in these forums but top right on thr main page I believe). They work normal hours like everyone else so to be on the safe side, try to shoot for around1-2pmEST during a weekday for the best results. (I don't think they work weekends).

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 8 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @weerw3ir 

As @TTZ_Dipsy  say only an EA advisor can help you they can unlock item on your account. On this forum we are only a community of player so it's hard for us to help you to unlock item.

Only EA assistance can help you.

Message 3 of 8 (647 Views)

Hello @weerw3ir

I feel your frustration but Dev Team is aware of this issue and only thing you can do is contact EA HELP. You can choose Live chat or phone call..

EA HELP: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 8 (633 Views)

★★ Apprentice

very sweet of you guys for trying to help. but i do know all of this. i just simply do not see the Live Chat in the list.

UK: uk.PNG

US:

us.PNG

Canada, NZ, Australia. not have it either. just call or phone us.

So where it is?

Message 5 of 8 (591 Views)

@weerw3ir 

Switch it to United Stated like me and you will be able too choose Live Chat. I hope that it will help you, let me know. Standard smile

EA Help.PNG

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 8 (576 Views)

Champion

The answer they'll give you is a workaround. You'll have to move your BFV player profile to say, your desktop. Then work on War Stories again to unlock the items, then you can replace the new profile with the old one. 

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 7 of 8 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you're taking about the rewards like the melee weapons you get from the Warstories, you have to do a specific challenge within the warstory

Message 8 of 8 (539 Views)