WarGames Feedback for SECOND CHANCE

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: WarGames Feedback for SECOND CHANCE

★★★★★ Expert

I see this mode could be really long and intense if they're multiple good teams and none of them die twice at same time, the battle can go on and on and on....to prove who reign supreme.

Message 21 of 28 (225 Views)

@asukojo Yeah I agree, so far playing the matches are Long, and Fun! Im loving this LTM so far all bugs aside.
Message 22 of 28 (221 Views)

Champion
@hayhor Just tested it. It's not the case bro.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 23 of 28 (219 Views)

@asukojo I want to wait and see what it's like when the slow-mo bug is fixed. I'm getting matches that are definitely in slow motion, it's not as bad as the slow-mo in PC but it's noticeable.

It's definitely an intense and chaotic mode. I can't decide if I love it or hate it. On one hand the fights are intense, but other it's fairly frustrating to have to drop a squad twice and then drop the third partiers twice.

I'm definitely seeing a ton of caustic players in the game mode trying to buy time and fend off the second wave.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 24 of 28 (215 Views)

So the bugs I was having are gone... idk maybe its just when people play the LTM for the 1st time and 1st match is bugged.

for context I'm playing on an XBOX ONE X with controller, wired connection: 44ms(usually) on Oregon GCE 1 server. (I live in UTAH.)

I am really enjoying the mode so far! Having no real lag issues. ( look like they still haven't fixed LOBA's EPIC Anniversary skin... its been a whole month and its still broken. )

Message 25 of 28 (202 Views)

Champion
@asukojo I never said the badges work. I'm talking in game. What me and my friends all noticed tonight is in game only kills and assists counted up before you died once. After you came back those never changed. Only damage increased.
Message 26 of 28 (186 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME Note I wasnt talking about badges or ltm progress. I never even pay attention to that. I'm talking about what we saw in game.
Message 27 of 28 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I thought I'd like this mode, but it feels bad to spend my resources to get a kill and loot only to find i can't get the loot because they're spawning right above me. So i end up with less shields, health, and ammo while a squad is dropping on me fully restocked and recharged. And then the final circle ends up having 6 squads which can be either chaotically fun or frustrating, but ending every game with 2k-3k+ damage done and 0 kills is annoying.

Perhaps a different execution could be to have a drop ship like from the start of the game fly across for the start of the first 2 or 3 rounds. it would then collect all the banners regardless being picked up or timed out, and those player would re-drop just like the beginning of the game. This would have second chances only apply to squads with members still alive, If you're squad was wiped you're out. 

Message 28 of 28 (155 Views)