War Games Takeover (second chance)? Not for me thx

by HopesKunai

Original Post

War Games Takeover (second chance)? Not for me thx

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I just had a match in war games takeover. It is not for me. After a bit of fighting, way too much as players respawn, the summary stated that the squad placed 0/20, I'm sure we killed at least 3 teams, and there were 8 squads left when i died.

However, the summary stated squad placed 0/20.

Could it be a bug?

that said,

I dislike the mode with a passion.

Message 1 of 14 (525 Views)

Re: War Games Takeover? Not for me thx

[ Edited ]
Champion

@HopesKunaiBuggy as hell. Not counting kills (apparently got 1 kill and 0 damage) and got awarded 50xp while my partners kills didn't count at all and she got 0 xp....so literally nothing from the game.

EDIT: Game counted my deaths but not my kills. K/D about to tank Thumbs up.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 14 (504 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GH0STEDbyME

I'm sure we will see more bugs reported.

Maybe it is time for me to tackle ranked just for the short time of this event, as a way to sit this one out.
Message 3 of 14 (495 Views)

★★ Expert

Yeah, just watched a streamer play this silly mode, they had over 20 kills combined, games credits them with one each. They won the game and had a survival time of 0:00. 😂😂😂

Message 4 of 14 (494 Views)

Event game counter not working

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 14 (440 Views)

Re: War Games Takeover (second chance)? Not for me thx

Champion
@HopesKunai The mode can be pretty stressful but I'm enjoying it a lot. Im not sure what type of player you are but I can see passive players not enjoying it. I am using it as practice.
Message 6 of 14 (396 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor

Eh, not too passive as a player, and I dislike it with a passion.
I prefer the "regular" mode.
Message 7 of 14 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

This mode just dumbs down the game. Now all the n**bs get rewarded for pushing without thinking because they just come back and land on your head. This mode is like having training wheels on your bicycle, much like Gibby.

Message 8 of 14 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@CCbathwater  Now that gibby's arm shield has bleed-through damage i'd say he's one of the harder legends to actually play correctly. It's easy to get beamed considering he's twice as big as some of the cast and his abilities all have long cooldowns that can be punishing if used at the wrong time. Also just because a game mode rewards aggression doesn't mean that it's "for noobs". Just use the extra life as a resource. Stop playing passive, stop camping. It's a pubs LTM, not ALGS lol. The game mode is honestly nice because it makes pub games longer instead of having 2-8 teams left by the time first ring starts to close. The worst part about pubs normally is the part where you just run around an empty map trying to find literally any other person.

Message 9 of 14 (339 Views)

★★★ Guide

Now its just a matter of time to get this 20kill badge. In normal mode 13 was my highest, but now, 20 seems to get in close range...

Message 10 of 14 (330 Views)