Re: Want to watch historic moment from Shroud ?

by asukojo

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

I struggle to watch PC game play if I'm honest. It's all zero recoil and very little muzzle flash. Shroud is great, but you never know what scripts/macros etc are being used.

Ragg Tag's the man. The best gutter tier gamer there is on PC, and funny with it.

Message 11 of 22 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Shroud is only using a High-FPS config, no macros or other scripts.

Reducing muzzle flashes using commands have been patched long time ago.

Message 12 of 22 (321 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@KuchenBear wrote:

Shroud is only using a High-FPS config, no macros or other scripts.

Reducing muzzle flashes using commands have been patched long time ago.

I still don't enjoy PC gameplay. You cannot guarantee what is or isn't used, and I doubt a streamer is going to be honest about it lol.

If I don't trust it, I don't see it as skillful or entertaining.

Message 13 of 22 (310 Views)

★★ Pro
@Silz616 Shroud was a competition player and performed as good as he does now in competition play. His (very good) livelihood would be totally compromised if he was caught cheating, especially since he obviously doesn't need to. It's possible to think that if he was unscrupilous that as he ages and gets slower he might, but he's not at an age yet where most people can't game anymore. He's a very safe bet for being a legit player, I reckon.
Message 14 of 22 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Recoil on PC is easy peasy, just push the house down while clicking left button.

On PC, aiming and shooting is easy but

left hand works much harder since left hand is super busy when play with PC, your left hand have to press so many buttons.

Message 15 of 22 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Shroud fan girl alert.

He isn't the first to hit predator, and won't be the last. Why does everyone make such a big deal about him?

Message 16 of 22 (286 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Anlbrd wrote:
@Silz616Shroud was a competition player and performed as good as he does now in competition play. His (very good) livelihood would be totally compromised if he was caught cheating, especially since he obviously doesn't need to. It's possible to think that if he was unscrupilous that as he ages and gets slower he might, but he's not at an age yet where most people can't game anymore. He's a very safe bet for being a legit player, I reckon.

That maybe the case, but I still can't find him entertaining, I just don't enjoy PC game play. Nobody knows but the end user what is actually being used and when and that's my issue with PC game play. I'll watch Kandyrew and Rag Tagg before any of the paid pros tbh.

I don't "get" the love in with these twitch streamers. Give me the OG YTers of SandyRavage, Hutch, Grizz, Stark and Nanners over any of these new "pros", any day of the week.

Message 17 of 22 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

RagTagg, I love to hear his cursing, sounds weird, right?

Note:

Just don't post any of his video here, you will get banned Frown 

Not sure how he still get ads from youtube.

Message 18 of 22 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Rag Taggs so funny. His Apex Tales are great, and I just love his character. He's censoring his swearing lately so he must be getting ad revenue.

Message 19 of 22 (259 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Silz616 there is other streamer with more skills than shroud, dizzy
Message 20 of 22 (248 Views)