Want to rank up but can't ? Insight Boosting Bussiness

by asukojo

Original Post

Highlighted

Want to rank up but can't ? Insight Boosting Bussiness

★★★★★ Expert

When there's demand, there's bussiness created by it, even for rank up RANK in Apex legends.

Here is the insight of boosting bussiness....don't get tempted and stay away from it.

Note:

I doesn't care about rank so I barely touch it.

Message 1 of 8 (361 Views)

Re: Want to rank up but can't ? Insight Boosting Bussiness

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@asukojoit's very funny when he says' you really have no idea what I can see ". so he is bragging about it like he can see all kind of things that allow him to catch cheaters, that's nice.
then why the hell can not see the cheaters who are using scripts on the console, I've sent a couple of reports to this guy with video evidence but nothing did not even a reply lol, what a BS.

regarding the main subject, yeah it's even available on eBay.
i offer a similar service but it's actually to get ranked down not up Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (319 Views)

@maximas1986 One of the guys we bumped into that was running something got banned. I followed his account by adding him as a friend. He has not played apex in weeks. I'm not sure if it's because we all reported him or what.. But his account is definitely gone.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 8 (317 Views)

★★★★ Expert

so maybe I am the unlucky one who people don't listen to, I reported a player bragging that he's the no .1 predator on ps.

I watched his videos and am 100% sure he is using scripts, at least rapid-fire so I reported the guy to hideouts directly with video and pointed out where he can see the script effect, weeks later the guy is still uploading videos.

I have very good experience with these things Standard smile

Message 4 of 8 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 He gets hundreds of video report every day, expecting him to reply 'hey I banned this guy' or 'didn't find anything incriminating' is futile.
Message 5 of 8 (281 Views)

Champion
@asukojo I saw this the other day. The responses the people he talked to are a joke. Trying to justify it by saying they help people that don't have time. Just say you found a way to make money and go from there.
Message 6 of 8 (259 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 If you need someone to help double rank down let me know 🤣
Message 7 of 8 (258 Views)

★★★★ Guide

are there really people who pay for badge? especially in a game with 0 competition and not so popular? wtf

@maximas1986"i offer a similar service but it's actually to get ranked down not up" i'm interested, how much? Tongue out

Message 8 of 8 (251 Views)