Want to get my community verified for Tournament update.

by 1hp_chiefhamim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Want to get my community verified for Tournament update.

★★★ Novice

Hello Respawn,

Thank you for your support since the first day. With the latest update, you guys introduced Tournament mode. Last night, after the update, our community got mental when they saw it. Everyone was gathering their teams for custom matches. But unfortunately, someone posted it is for verified partners only.

I tried to contact an EA agent over chat to get verified because my community is the biggest one in Bangladesh with over 1200+ members and our server is ONLY FOR APEX and he referred me to post here. So here I'm posting this hoping to get verified.

I'd be more than happy to get in touch with someone who can check our server, take a survey and give us the access to host custom tournaments among us.

Message 1 of 4 (544 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Want to get my community verified for Tournament update.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, I believe the tool is for tournament purposes and I'm not sure how open it will be. If you want to create a community tournament, please see the rules and the email address on this page: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/community-tournament-guidelines

Sorry that we don't have a way to assist directly, but I hope this helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (529 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, I believe the tool is for tournament purposes and I'm not sure how open it will be. If you want to create a community tournament, please see the rules and the email address on this page: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/community-tournament-guidelines

Sorry that we don't have a way to assist directly, but I hope this helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (530 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you. I emailed them for a license. 

Message 3 of 4 (518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did it work?

Message 4 of 4 (398 Views)