Wanna get battlefield 1942

by captindoughnut21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wanna get battlefield 1942

★★★ Newbie

How do I get Battlefield 1942? I have the disc but I do not have a disc drive. I have the original and all the other special disc that came with it.

Message 1 of 3 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wanna get battlefield 1942

★★ Guide

@captindoughnut21 

Hey, if you have the serial code, you might wanna try redeem on Origin. I did mine and worked (It was a long time ago though).

For its DLCs, there isnt much to do about them as they dont have a digital version.

In the case of contacting EA support, be aware that not every advisor might be willing to help (happened to me).

P.S. the key for BF 1942 should be all numerical (at least mine was) and they might tell you that Origin cant read/verify as the system does not recognize. So try for yourself and hopefully you wont need any further help.

P.S.S. this is the link for the old battlefields games in EA answers forums; might be good to take a look at -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Battlefield-Games/bd-p/battlefield-1942

Hope this helps,

L

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (360 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @captindoughnut21 

Do you also have any activation code for the game? Wondering

In any case, I would suggest to contact our live support at EA Help about it anyway. Our game advisers might be able to assist you with adding game to your EA account.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (388 Views)

★★ Guide

@captindoughnut21 

Hey, if you have the serial code, you might wanna try redeem on Origin. I did mine and worked (It was a long time ago though).

For its DLCs, there isnt much to do about them as they dont have a digital version.

In the case of contacting EA support, be aware that not every advisor might be willing to help (happened to me).

P.S. the key for BF 1942 should be all numerical (at least mine was) and they might tell you that Origin cant read/verify as the system does not recognize. So try for yourself and hopefully you wont need any further help.

P.S.S. this is the link for the old battlefields games in EA answers forums; might be good to take a look at -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Battlefield-Games/bd-p/battlefield-1942

Hope this helps,

L

Message 3 of 3 (361 Views)