Re: Wanna feel represented in the game

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★★ Expert

Human Rev might never come, since his animations would not pair well with how the human body actually works. (Tactical animation, he literally stretches his fingers back and uses them as a slingshot.)

If they really wanted it, they could maybe make it like look based off his human body but still clearly robotic.

I'm not going to comment on the main subject of this post. I personally don't feel the need to be 100% represented, so I can't really relate. 

Message 51 of 54 (240 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

Ethnicity really shouldn't be a factor when picking a legend, it should be how they're played. Tongue out

This ^
I play for fun, not to feel morally right. I don't see a need to always focus on the Ethnicity of the character, if he/she has a good kit, let's play him/her.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 52 of 54 (231 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ArikajHrab2 characters can definitely represent a race... if one’s image of a race is that shallow... especially if the representations are taken from this game.

The way I see it, this game is too far fetched to represent any kind of race or group because 1 particular character has such a limited amount of assets to them that a glorifying generalization of them as a reflection of species is far too slim.

If this game was like the Sims, I’d be more inclined to actually believe a representation of a group seeing as there’s presets and you can make your own sim... but for this game... nahhh. There’s one kind of ‘Hawaiian’ in it. So the way to see that is Hawaiians are overweight males with oversized shirts (... wait don’t answer that one... xD)... or the ‘Icelandic’ are non-binary technological hunters who still believe everything they do is for The Allfather?

Nahhh, too specific characters to be a representation for a race, at least for me. Maybe for individuals who are ‘exactly’ like them or just want someone like them to be in a game.

What would be your truly preferred legend in detail?

Message 53 of 54 (215 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

I'm locking this thread as it is going around in circles.

When posting on AHQ we ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

If you are unsure as to what is acceptable on AHQ then you can find the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Darko
Darko.png
Message 54 of 54 (733 Views)