Re: Walnut Hills out of turf rotation?

by AceB011

Original Post

Walnut Hills out of turf rotation?

We played a lot of matches last night and never got put in Walnut Hills.  Has it been removed from the turf rotation now that the event is over?

Message 1 of 8 (1,344 Views)

★★★ Guide

Nope still there. @dwooten77  and I had a match earlier there today.  Unsure though of what the rotation before it is or a number of cycles it goes through before it is selected.   

Message 2 of 8 (1,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm not sure... but I have heard quite a lot of folk saying... they played X amount of games... one guy said 50... wow... and they haven't had walnut hills once. So looks like there must be some sort of issues going on... or maybe they have removed it.

I wish they would just be more transparent about the stuff the community wants to know eg. When are maps coming to stay...  what is happening about solo and private play for new maps etc etc... these are the things the community is constantly asking here there and every where. .. and despite asking they remain silent sadly.

Edit: Crikey must have taken me 6 mins to type that on my phone... and @bobburgers6 has answered already Large smile hope you are feeling better Bob .

Message 3 of 8 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Guide
I am fine. Didn't have back troubles, just had a lot of work with my job. Though appreciate the sentiment.
Message 4 of 8 (1,296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Glad to hear that. Large smile

Apologies for spreading misinformation... I have no idea why I thought that then... perhaps it was somebody else.

Message 5 of 8 (1,272 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Well I hope this issue does get resolved soon.  I really enjoy WNH in the rotation.  Agreed that it has been transparent on whether an issues are going to be resolved.  Personally, anytime I put the small stuff off to the side, it’s because I’m working on something bigger.  

@asabaida I appreciate the sentiment.  It was my back a couple weeks ago.  Not a 100% but getting there.  If I didn’t have to carry bob it wouldn’t of gone out in the first place.

Message 6 of 8 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Guide
last night i played TT and yup the Walnut Hills gave it to us pretty easily, at least when i joined MP, we played like 4-5 other maps and then gave us the WLH, anyway i play on PC
Message 7 of 8 (1,246 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@dwooten77  Oh jeez... I am so useless... I normally check this kind of thing so I'm sure what Im talking about but I didn't, obviously, this time.
Well I'm glad to hear your back is improving and it was for you I felt the sympathy then all along Large smile

@bobburgers6  aha... mystery is solved... glad its not your back and also that your work is easing off... did you mention it in a post? Maybe I read both and then got confused Thinking Large smile

Message 8 of 8 (1,236 Views)